Errands

Hello, my friends! It’s been a while, hasn’t it? The good news is I am back in Atlanta, and I am pretty sure that my life’s calendar won’t be so crazy over the next couple months.  Quite frankly, I am BURNED OUT and I am looking forward to a bit of nothingness!  Anyway, here we have another outfit that really isn’t anything special. I threw it on to run what seemed like a million last minute errands before I left for San Diego.  When all else fails, throw on a pair of bright suede pumps, right?

I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned this before…green is my absolute favorite color.  It has been for a VERY long time. I believe I went from pink (in my early childhood), straight to green and never looked back!  I’ve always been intrigued by the psychology of  favorite colors.  Apparently my love for green indicates a sense of relaxation and tranquility, humanitarianism, a love for nature, and good health among other things.  Ironically, green is also associated with jealousy and  possessiveness.  Interesting stuff.  What’s your favorite color?

27 Responses to “Errands”

1. Katrice says:

Cute pants and purse!
    My recent post Stylish Approach

2. That is a beautiful look doll.

3. Wore Out says:

This outfit is too fabulous for just errands lady! You're fearless when it comes to color mixing and the pink and green worked really well together in this look. I'm not sure I have a favorite color, haha! I wear a lot of black and gray but I'm not sure I want either of those for a favorite!
    My recent post The Plato’s Closet Trap

4. Rocquelle says:

Yay for a break from your madness! Nothing like a pair of colored suede pumps to spice up any outfit! This is such an easy cute look. I have two favorite colors, pink and purple :-).
    Rocquelle recently posted..A Touch of Sparkle
    Rocquelle recently posted..A Touch of Sparkle

5. Hope says:

I love the pink and green together!! Where did you get those shoes?
    My recent post Technical Difficulties

6. Love the outfit, my fav color is also green, I tru to get as much green as I can.

7. Love the color combo, but I may be partial to it because I'm an AKA lol
    My recent post Bloggers Do It Better: Sequins

8. Shade' says:

Love the hot pink pants! the green shoes are hot.

My recent post OOTD | Denim on Denim

9. Ariel B says:

Things can be simple and still be quite chic. Sometimes it's the little things that make or break a look. I love the pink skinnys and the crossbody bag!
    My recent post Trend Watch Spring 2012: The Return of the Roaring 20′s

10. I love the pink and green together and I am in love with those green shoes!
    My recent post Mimi Boutique Handbag Giveaway!

Very nice, love all the color you rock on your blog.
    My recent post Neck Party

12. Those pants are fabulous!! And I love the pretty green addition. I’m a little hesitant of pairing pink and green together for fear of looking like a certain sorority member (nothing wrong with that though).
    My favorite color used to be black as a high schooler. I have since embraced pink as an adult, but I always seem to gravitate towards blues and purples. I love color too much to play favorites, but if pressed to, I’d say blue. Maybe.
    Fshnonmymind recently posted..OOTD- Don’t Steal My Sunshine
    Fshnonmymind recently posted..OOTD- Don’t Steal My Sunshine

13. I totally dig psychology of colors and that is part of why my favorite color is yellow! but, it has been since I was old enough to say "lellow" too. I love your bright colors in this look Ife. Welcome back! Now get some rest! ;-)
    My recent post Animal Instincts

14. Nikell says:

I love the the green against the pink and black!! Such an interesting pop of color. Bright suede pumps with liven any outfit. I'm loving all of the colors right now. My favorite has always been blue but lately, I've fallen in love with them all.
    My recent post Running Away Part 2 of 3

15. shahidah says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the color combination!! And my favorite color is burnt orange btw…lol

My recent post Stylish Book Worm..

16. Lisa says:

Defnitely BLUE, more specifically navy.

17. lakeitha says:

LOVE!!!! My favorite color(s) are pink and purple as far as clothing, but for my home, blue!

Hope you love your feature in House of Fifty!!! It's fabulous if I must say so myself:-)
    My recent post I DIG HER: Solange Knowles

18. My fav color is orange!!

19. Astrid Sanschagrin says:

I love your green pumps. I wish I could find the shoes with the same color so that I could wear it too. I like the pants since the color looked adorable. I thought the black colors could only complement the night like dinner date. But you certainly pulled the outfit really well during the day.
    My recent post Banc de musculation discount

20. Erica says:

Love the combo of green & pink! Do tell where you got those pants & shoes, please! :)
    My recent post The A.M. Blahs

21. Channing says:

Love the pumps! My favorite color is hot pink, like your jeans. Can I have them? ;-p
    My recent post 5 Style Lessons Courtesy of Kerry Washington

22. Ashlei says:

I love the color combination, I agree bright suede pumps can solve almost any problem, lol. My favorite color, right now, would have to be mustard/golden yellow, I have so many items in my closet in that color and when shopping I'm immediately drawn to anything that has the color in it..

xx
    Ashlei

My recent post Pictured on Refinery29.com!

23. Foxylous says:

I still can't find the pink skinnies that I want…by the time I do, the trend will be "out" and that will make me even happier! I hate it when pink is trendy (it's my fave color). I'm gonna have to get on your level and elevate to pumps for errands, you look great.
    My recent post Nothing Good Comes Easy: Mini Twists

24. KT says:

Love the colors!!!
    KT recently posted..Sunny Delight
    KT recently posted..Sunny Delight

25. Alicia says:

Lovely! Green is my absolute fav as well. Funny because last week I posted an outfit wearing a green top and hot pink skinnies so you know I like this combo :)

26. Rolanda says:

I'm in Love with this outfit!! :)
    My recent post Happy Monday: Style and Inspiration