No Words

So, tell me — how do you guys feel about an occasional post with no words? Would that be okay? As usual, I am low on time, so all I’ve got for you guys is pictures…and this really AWESOME thrifted red skirt.  It’s a sweater skirt. It’s a maxi. It’s red. Nuff said!

Black Rivet Faux Leather Jacket via Wilson’s Leather | Slouch Tee (Target, $10) | Thrifted Sweater Maxi Skirt (Goodwill, $4.95) | Fergie “Gatsby Too” Leopard Oxfords | The Sak Crossbody Bag via TJ Maxx (my new favorite bag) | Vintage Napier Necklace via Something Old, Something New (also my new favorite!)

This skirt totally makes me look like I have hips. YEEEEES! That’s why I bought it. LOL!!!

Thanks for stopping by!! XOXO.

22 Responses to “No Words”

1. this is an outfit after my own heart! give me a gray tee, a leather jacket and throw in some leopard somewhere and i'm all about it!
    My recent post MY BEAUTY STASH | Getting Flashy with Covergirl Blast Flipstick

2. megan says:

that skirt looks amazing on you, and no words are fine every now and then!
    My recent post Laced

3. Rocquelle says:

I'm totally okay with wordless post sometimes! There are many post where I have pictures, but no energy or time for writing. I love that red skirt and moto jacket combo!!
    My recent post Your Body Is Fabulous- Fajr

4. Danielle says:

LOVE the red skirt! And gimme that jacket!
    My recent post Simple Valentine’s Day Makeup and Outfit

Loving that red skirt, hot.

6. Tasha says:

Ha yes loving this look! The skirt is perfect! You really are a maxi skirt type of girl! I’m wanting that purse more & more each day
    Tasha recently posted..Patra Sequin Blouse
    Tasha recently posted..Patra Sequin Blouse

7. Timeka says:

This is hott!!! The maxi sweater skirt is too cute!!! I love the Fergie oxfords!!! Get it with the hips girl!!!
    My recent post Dentist Trip With Some Pizazzz…

8. I need those shoes! I wish spring wasnt coming…. I would so get those right now! Hopefully they will go on sale more!
    My recent post Money Aint a Thang: Gucci Kids Spring 2012

9. No words is perfectly acceptable. "Twice the taste in half the time for the gal on the go?" Yes please! (Can you name that quote?). Love the red maxi and those leopard booties!
    My recent post A Long Day

10. Dr. R says:

So comfy yet fly.

Girl, you always put me on a chase for new shoes. How cute are these shoes!!! love them.

If all the pics are as fly as these….no words needed.
    My recent post Hair Extensions – Yay or Nay

11. I ADORE this skirt! Very rock chic look!
    My recent post My New Daily Product

12. You rocked this look lady.

-Shakiyla

13. Bre says:

If you want to post pictures of your beautiful face and wonderful outfits with no words, I will imagine a little story all by my self. Sometimes life happens.
    Side note, that skirt is amazing and you thrifted it?!?! Genius.
    My recent post impatient society

14. Girl! Great look! I have the No Hip thing going on too, and love items that make me look more curvy! :)
    My recent post Fit Tuesday: Inner Thighs

15. Erica says:

Now words will be ok – your pics are fabulous! :) Happy Friday!
    My recent post Friday's Five

16. Nikell says:

No words is cool with me. I know life can get busy and sometimes, we simply don't have time to talk (^_^)
    I love this look it's edgy but chic. That skirt is fabulous too. A great find .
    My recent post Mod.s.t Fashions Look of The Week:Easing Spring Fever

17. Tavia says:

Love love love this look! It all about that skirt :) You really scored when you found that one.

~Tavia
    My recent post It's Casuale Friday…Let's Groove!

18. Josee Parent says:

No word is cool; we are all very busy. Skirt is awesome and the price…..
    What a deal!!!

19. Tiffany says:

Fake hips LOL Gotta love it
    Tiffany recently posted..Random Musings
    Tiffany recently posted..Random Musings

20. Wow! You look great. Love your outfit you have a unique taste of fashion!
    My recent post Timber Doors Brisbane

21. […] Striped Shirt | Black Rivet Faux Leather Jacket | Old Levi’s | Sole Society “Abby” | Vintage Silk Scarf | Old Navy Beanie (Sold […]

22. […] Black Rivet Faux Leather jacket via Wilson’s Leather | Random Light Gray Sweater | Vanilla Star Leopard Jeans via Target ($23) | Sole Society “Catherine” | ASOS Oversized Bowler (sold out, other colors available here & here) | Necklace via AmericasMart | Tarte Lip Stain in “Lively” on the Lips […]