Pretty Prints at New York & Company

Hey lovely people! I hope you’re having a great weekend. Just stopping in to share some pics I snapped with my phone in NY & Company yesterday. By the way, if you’re a NY & Company fan, and you don’t subscribe to Glamour Magazine, you may wanna pick up a copy.  The March issue includes a coupon that lets you get a pair of 7th Avenue Pants for only $10.  Please note, the coupon can’t be used on cropped pants. I was kinda annoyed because of course, I’d settled on a pair of super cute cropped pants only to get to the register and find out that cropped pants are not really pants at all…nope, they are “crops”…whatever that means. LOL!  The crazy thing is they also have an “Ankle Pant” and though they are also cropped/ankle length, they are actually considered pants…because the tag says “Ankle” instead of “Crop.”  Go figure!  So, I put back the “crops” and grabbed a pair of “ankle” pants instead.  I wasn’t as thrilled about the colors of the “ankle” pants, which they had in fuchsia, mustard, black, and something else that I can’t recall at the moment.  I already have black and fuchsia cropped ankle trousers, so I went with mustard.   The mustard is cute, but not as vibrant as I’d like. Still, for $10 I’m sure they’ll look cute paired with the right colors.

Anyway, this post is supposed to be about all the pretty prints I spotted while I was there.  I didn’t want to spend a lot of money, but let me tell you it was very hard to walk away from these dresses. They are gorgeous! You really have to see these pieces in person, because the website doesn’t do them justice at all.  The colors are so vibrant. I loved them all! and the price point isn’t bad at all — $60 – $70.  And you know NY & Co always has awesome coupons.  Sorry about the quality of the pics…again, they’re phone snaps…and I was trying to sneak…you know how some stores don’t allow pictures! (Sorry NY & Co!) :)

New York & Company Bold Floral Print Shirt Dress Bold Floral Print Shirt Dress | $64.95

New York & Company Floral Ruffle Maxi Dress Floral Ruffle Maxi Dress | $69.95

Bright & Bold Belted Dress Bright & Bold Belted Dress | $64.95

Bright Floral Print Faux-Wrap Dress Bright Floral Print Faux-Wrap Dress | $64.95

Paisley Open-Shoulder Dress Paisley Open-Shoulder Dress | $64.95

I also really liked this blouse…I am all over yellow these days. I actually didn’t see this one online, but they also have this one in the same print.

Have you stopped into New York & Company lately?

12 Responses to “Pretty Prints at New York & Company”

1. megan says:

pretty prints is right, helllo ny and co!
    My recent post Recipe: Stuffed Mushrooms

2. Patience says:

Oh I am so loving the last blouse with yellow hues. I am taking a trip to the local store tomorrow.

3. Toya says:

Wow! Those dresses are lovely. I haven't shopped there since I used to work corporate for them. I'm going to have to check them out. I love the bold colors.
    My recent post Weekend Festivities

4. Tiffany says:

I am cracking up at the ‘sneaking’ of pics. Hilarious!
    Tiffany recently posted..Yay Chi-Town
    Tiffany recently posted..Yay Chi-Town

Very nice prints. I haven't shopped there in years.
    My recent post Spring Wishing

6. Hope says:

My sister and I plan on making a trip this weekend. We were swooning over the bright suits but may have to throw a few printed items in the mix. I am dying for some mustard trousers!! I love that yellow floral shirt I could definitely see that with some light grey pants for work.
    My recent post Spring Wishlist

7. Hope says:

My recent post Spring Wishlist

8. Nikki says:

I love the fit of the 7th Avenue Pants. Thanks for posting about the coupon in Glamour.
    My recent post Steals and Deals

9. 7eventh Letter says:

I have not and looks like I need to go in. They have stepped their game up since my last visit.

7eventh Letter
    My recent post NEON!

10. Veronica says:

I purchased the March issue of Glamour and I don't see the coupon. Where did you find your's? I would love to get a pair of their bright ankle pants.

Thx!!

11. Shasie says:

I haven't been in New York & Company lately because I felt that their quality in clothing had gone down a bit. I kept loosing buttons, and things coming unthreaded, but these showing of prints seems super fun, and I may have to go back in and check them out!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style