Say Hello to Yellow at Old Navy!

By now, I am sure you’ve noticed that yellow is a huge trend for spring.  According Pantone’s Spring ’12 Fashion Color Report, we can count on yellow to provide of “jolt of energy” to our spring wardrobes! Woohoo, bring it on!  Don’t have enough yellow in your wardrobe? Don’t fret! Old Navy’s got you covered.  Here are five fabulous and sunshine-y finds, all under $50!

Braided Mid Wedge Sandals, $29.94 | Colored Canvas Shorts, $19.94 | Cropped Trench Coat, $28 | Mini Messenger Bag, $14.99 | Raglan Pointelle-Knit Pullover, $29.94

Personally, I am dying to get my hands on the yellow jacket and the mini-messenger bag, and I also picked up this yellow and white striped sweater over the weekend on clearance! Are you planning on adding yellow to your spring wardrobe?

Thanks for stopping by! XOXO.

The Fashionista Next Door Photo Credit: Stylelist.com

10 Responses to “Say Hello to Yellow at Old Navy!”

1. Jay says:

I love those shorts.with a navy or.white.blazer or vest

2. Lilly says:

Love the messenger bag! I'm definitely planning on getting a few yellow pieces for Spring/Summer.

Oh yea, I'm all over yellow this season.
    My recent post Spring Wishing

4. fashionablytardy says:

I can not wait for the spring color bursts…but I must say that I am even more excited for neon to break out. Neon yellow is a definite favorite!
    My recent post Brooklyn treasures

5. Patience says:

Old Navy has been stepping up their game. I love these pieces you selected and yellow is one of my favorite colors!

<a href="http://www.justpatience.com” target=”_blank”>www.justpatience.com

6. I had a yellow belt so far and it broke! I need something else asap! I want that messenger!
    My recent post Versona Accessories Grand Opening

7. Jarette says:

very nice… old navy has the best sales and you find really cute items…. summer is almost here ugh!!! you still didnt give us the run down about what you have been doing ummm the weight loss … do tell.
    My recent post Let's stay together…

8. Lynn says:

Yessss… YELLOW is HAUTE!!!! The messenger bag is my FAVE!!!!
    My recent post SISTAR Spotlight

9. Love this color and Ebony, love all of your selections!
    Berty Morales recently posted..Valentino…S/S 2012 Accessories
    Berty Morales recently posted..Valentino…S/S 2012 Accessories

10. Love the so vibrant yellow. It adds spunk to every style! The bag and the sandals are love. :)
    My recent post Feel Good Friday: Eco Art, Sustainable arts and crafts for your home