Neutral Know-How: Ivory + Cornflower Blue

I think this might be my favorite Neutral Know-How outfit to date…

1. I bought this skirt 2 years ago from Forever 21 and only wore it once.  I was so super excited when I found it because it was such a great look for less for the 3.1 Phillip Lim Embroidered Hairpin Lace Skirt from 2011.
  2. I bought this jacket last summer and never wore it…nope, not once…for some reason, I thought it was too small.  I’ve contemplated putting it in my shop several times, but every time I got ready to take pics of it, I’d try it on and decide that it was fine, after all…that is until I actually went to wear it again.  It was a vicious cycle…that I was happy to put an end to this weekend.
  3. You may recall that I was pretty much obsessed with these shoes last summer…so much so that I bought them in every color (here, here, and here).  Guess what? They’re baaaaack.

I also just really love this color combination.  It’s so pretty!

H&M Blazer (old) | Old Navy Vintage Tee | Forever 21 Skirt (check out this one at H&M)| Sole Society “Sandra” (now in new colors)

p.s. I am finally caught up on Gossip Girl.  Just finished watching yesterday’s episode….super annoyed with Serena (as usual). She really needs to get a life.  Her character makes the poorest decisions ever, and she is just super selfish.  Here’s what I don’t understand — how is it that she totally loved Ivy and treated her like family, but has decided to treat her real cousin like garbage?

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo.

24 Responses to “Neutral Know-How: Ivory + Cornflower Blue”

1. Cornflower blue has to be one of my favourite colours.
    This is a great look. :)

xoxo http://www.natashafatah.blogspot.com
    My recent post White Walls and "Aliens" by Bruce McCulloch

2. Courtnee says:

I love this outfit-soft and pretty but with a little sass!

Ughh, I gave up on Gossip Girl because Serena and Lily made me rage-y! I may have to jump back on board because I loves me some Chuck Bass!
    My recent post stripe up the band

• yeeeeees! It is so funny how his character evolved. He was such a scumbag in the first few episodes, but now I feel like he was just misunderstood. He is my FAVORITE!!!! Love me some Chuck Bass. LOL!

3. Hope says:

Classic & Pretty… <3 I tried a khaki neutral know how today and thought of you… post coming soon!
    My recent post Same Ish… Just a Different Day!!

4. Rocquelle says:

SO PRETTY!! I think this might be my fave too. That skirt is gorgeous! Don’t you love when a Forever 21 piece actually last several years?
    Rocquelle recently posted..Sheer and Now
    Rocquelle recently posted..Sheer and Now

5. wowwwwwwww great look! Everything fits perfectly and it's a great colour combination.

6. Cherrie says:

The skirt is EVERYTHING!!! Love it.
    My recent post Floral Dress Turned Pencil Skirt

7. Inez says:

Gorgeous skirt. Love your gold flats!
    My recent post Minty Freshness

8. MsKroberts says:

Classy and fun! These know hows have been awesome!
    My recent post Fly Hair: Pre-teen Do'

9. Chioma A. says:

Super cute!! love those sandals too!

Chioma
    Chocolattesbox.blogspot.com
    Chioma A. recently posted..A Lotta Hot Pink, A Little Turquoise…
    Chioma A. recently posted..A Lotta Hot Pink, A Little Turquoise…

10. This is definitely my favorite too!! You look amazing!
    My recent post Installed: Presidential Primary

11. Jessica says:

Great skirt!

xoxo Jessica
    My recent post Bright Jeans and Bright Lipstick

12. Rita says:

I think this is my favorite too so far. I love that skirt and those shoes are such a winner, I don't blame you for having all the colors lol xo, Rita
    My recent post Makeup Haul: CVS 75% off sale, Ulta, Mac Naturally!

13. Tia says:

Really like this take on a suit!
    My recent post Brit Girl Does: Pretty Party

14. I love this look. Very feminine and soft. I stopped wearing suits a long time ago, but I like your chic version of one.
    My recent post Caramel Praline Cheesecake

15. Momma Sharon says:

Sugar Paaaa!!! You rocked that skirt before, and are sho nuff rockin' it again!! BEAUTIFUL ensemble, the colors are so refreshing, and in front of tht sparkly sign, you light up like a Fashionista Christmas tree!!

16. joyandsunshine says:

Beautiful, feminine look! I relate to this post on SO many levels. It's great to pull something older, but never worn out the closet and remember why you bought it in the first place. AND it's good to know I'm not the only non-teen who watches Gossip Girl! The fashion on the show is bananas, I love C. Bass, and B. Lively's character is driving me cray with how she acts like such mean girl, but seems oblivious to it.

J&S
    My recent post One (Quick) Thing

17. alexandrazak says:

Love your Blog! Congrats for being in the Atlanta Magazine!
    Much Love,
    Your fellow Atlanta Blogger http://www.alexandrazak.com

18. Style & Poise says:

The ivory and light blue is such a lovely color combo!
    My recent post Black Maxi

19. [...] are particularly striking on dark complexions.  And that is not to say that I don’t enjoy “light” colors, but I think pastels are different for some reason??  Still, when I saw this mint blouse in [...]

20. saniel says:

you should do a post on your closet-how you keep it organized or not, color coded, designer, shoes, handbags, hats, accessories.

21. Channing in The City says: