The Fashionista Next Door + Charming Charlie

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend.  My weekend was jam-packed (and lots of fun!).  If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you already know I spent Friday and Saturday at AmericasMart for the Atlanta Apparel show (LOADS of fabulous pics coming soon!), and Sunday I was given an AMAZING opportunity to visit the Norcross Charming Charlie store to style a mannequin for a window display! Isn’t that awesome?!!!!

If you’ve been to Charming Charlie you already know the store is HUGE and full of jewelry, handbags, accessories, and clothing organized by color.  There are SO. MANY. FABULOUS. pieces that it was nearly impossible to narrow them down.  I wanted use them all!  Ultimately, I was really inspired by all the Coachella Festival Fashion that’s currently popping up on all the blogs and fashion sites since Coachella started over the weekend.   When I think of Coachella, two distinct looks come to mind– bohemian chic and rocker chic.  Both are equally fabulous, but when I saw this orange pleated skirt, I knew I had to use it for my look…and I know I had to go the boho route.  I added a simple applique racer back tee, and accessorized my look to the max with a pretty floral print scarf as a belt, a stone-encrusted statement necklace, a straw hat and bag, and over-sized sunnies inspired by the Prada’s Baroque style.

And of course, we can’t forget about the arm candy! A wrist (or two) full of gold, orange and green bangles and baubles picks up the color of the scarf beautifully.  Charming Charlie also carries cute sandals and shoes, and a pair of jeweled burnt orange flip flops finishes off the look perfectly!

Oh! I almost forgot the most important part — the price point.  Every pieces I used was under $40, with most jewelry ranging from $5 – $25, and clothing, handbags, and other accessories ranging from $10 – $40.  Not bad at all, right?  You can shop Charming Charlie online here, or search for a location near you….and guess what!!! As special treat for all my Atlanta readers (stand up!!), the Charming Charlie location in Norcross is offering Fashionista Next Door readers 20% off your entire purchase if you print out a copy of this blog post and bring it into the store!  Woohoo!  The Norcross store is located in the Forum shops right off of Peachtree Parkway and the address is below.  Happy Shopping!!!

Charming Charlie @ The Forum
5155 Peachtree Parkway Suite 335
Norcross, GA, 30092
678-291-9469

I want to give a BIG shout out to Adrienne, editor-in-chief over at Sadiddy Magazine, for being my wing-woman at Charming Charlie! She snapped all of these wonderful pictures, and provided an editing eye as I was contemplating my options!  I also want to thank you to the wonderful management team at the Norcross store.  Nicole and Amanda — you are both amazing!! Thanks for having me!

Last thing! Check out this white studded clutch I picked up for myself…TheBomb.com! And, only $35. Love it!

Charming Charlie White Studded Clutch

Have you ever shopped at Charming Charlie?

I’m linking Up to Monday Mingle!

*Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way to write this post.  I was given a 25% discount on my own purchases.  All opinions expressed herein are my own.

23 Responses to “The Fashionista Next Door + Charming Charlie”

1. That store definitely does looks charming! :)
    Love all the beautiful jewelry!

xoxo http://www.natashafatah.blogspot.com
    My recent post Love x 300!

2. Kim says:

Looks like you had a blast, and that clutch is everything!
    My recent post Neon+Chains+Neutrals

3. I am going to get that straw bag! Great job! Very Cochella!!!
    My recent post Weekend Style in DVF

4. Tia says:

Love the way you styled that gorgeous skirt and that clutch is super cute!!! May have to make a lunchtime run…

5. Tasha says:

You did a great job! Now let’s talk about this skirt you wore! It look super FAB
    Tasha recently posted..Hache Ruffle Blouse
    Tasha recently posted..Hache Ruffle Blouse

6. Kristin says:

Love your stripes and darling top knot! And I totally featured a Charming Charlie necklace today!
    My recent post Spring Style Challenge: Mint

7. Timeka Winters says:

Love the look you created!!! I love Charming Charlie!!! That store is amazing and I really like the way they have it color coordinated!
    My recent post My Sunday Blues

8. sundaze says:

Loving all those pieces! I actually had CC on my agenda this weekend, but got behind and didn't make it. Looking at this has me planning a trip one day after work.

9. [...] break post…gotta make it quick! This is what I wore Sunday on my visit to Charming Charlie.  I arrived at the Forum shops a little early, so Adrienne and I snapped a few photos and stopped [...]

10. Kim,USA says:

Wow I love that store!

Kim,USA

11. Jarette says:

Great look… perfect for a festival… your on your way missy I see big things for you…

12. Great look! I love that color block tank with the pink and orange.
    My recent post Orange + Camel = Leopard

13. Chilel Aissitou says:

Entering Charming Charlie is like a kid going into a candy store or better yet Disney Land. I could easily spend hours there. I wish I could live there. U lucky you got to do this. ANd your styling was great. Can't wait to go back shopping there.
    My recent post How is my art? (The Linchpin)

14. YUMMommy says:

Love the necklaces! Great statement pieces to jazz up Plain Jane outfits.
    My recent post Do You Polka

15. Glamamom says:

Drooling over those fab accessories!
    My recent post Mode Monday: Casual Sunday

16. fredetta says:

i love charming charlie…love how the accessories are organized by color! your display is so chic!

17. Necole says:

Loving the post Eboni:)

18. Ash says:

We have a Charming Charlie in Chicago, <3 it! I also love how you styled the window mannequin, perfect for a summer festival :)

~Ashlei
    My recent post Rock This!: Baseball Caps

19. I love Charming Charlie! Anytime I go in there, I end up spending way too much because I have to buy everything.
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

20. Momma Sharon says:

You look fantastic!! Love your hair up, it makes the look so sleek, and fabulous styling! They were blessed to have you as a guest stylist. Man, we need a Charming Charlie here in LA!!

21. I have never been, but my mom always stops by there on her way to visit her grandkids coming from Columbus. And I always put her on notice of what I need accessory wise and she picks me up something! Their stuff is always so cute and so affordable! You did an awesome job with their mannequin, she looks super stylish!
    My recent post Put On Your Lipstick and Age Gracefully!

22. Channing in The City says:

But, how cute is that skirt! I did one in my life! I really like your hair up, too. Go, Eboni! Styling windows!
    My recent post Perfectly Polished: China Glaze In The Limelight

23. [...] Sequin Moto Jacket (similar but a tad pricey) | Old Navy Vintage Tee | Old Navy Jeans | Charming Charlie Bag | Thrifted [...]