Blue Brush Strokes

Maxi dresses are definitely among my go-tos for summer.  They are easy, comfortable, and most importantly — PRETTY! You may remember this dress from my 29th birthday post.  I’ve actually worn it many, many, many times since then, but I’ve intentionally avoided taking pictures for the blog because it is not a dress that really allows for much remixing. Lol! Still, it is one of my fave maxi dresses so it was bound to make a second appearance sooner or later.  This past weekend I wore it to brunch with Fab and my friend Beans, who was in town for the weekend…

Bisou Bisou Dress (old) | Charming Charlie Clutch | Sole Society “Dana” | Nameplate Necklace c/o My Name Necklace

Every once in a while I can get Fab to jump in the pictures with me.  Beans caught these AWESOME pictures of him trying to eat kiss  my face off.  Hehe!!

How was your weekend??

21 Responses to “Blue Brush Strokes”

1. Sarah says:

I love this outfit and you two look very cute :)
    My recent post Ostia Antica

2. Beautiful dress! But that picture of the two of you steals the show!
    xoxo http://natashafatah.com
    My recent post Jacob Dress: Review

3. Reiko says:

I loveeeeee the pics w you and Fab!

4. joyandsunshine says:

Very cute dress, and the pics of you two are SO adorable! Your friend is a great candid photographer.

My recent post Three Things

5. Nikell says:

I love the pattern and colors of that dress!
    My recent post Given Too Much Power Part 1 of 2

6. Gorgeous dress! I pretty much live in maxi dresses this time of year. You and Fab look so cute! I love these photos
    My recent post Hot Pink with Leopard and Dots

7. Veronica says:

This is so pretty! Lovely color..you look great!

I love maxis giiiirl but I'm so tall, I can never find a maxi that's actually "MAXI" on me when I have on heels *pout* LOL!

My recent post Beauty| Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick – Fuchsia Flash

8. Heather says:

Aaaahhh! Look at Fab being all smiley and goofy! I love it. LOVE IT.

I love that dress, too.
    Heather recently posted..Book Review: With My Body by Nikki Gemmell
    Heather recently posted..Book Review: With My Body by Nikki Gemmell

9. Aw! These photos of you and Fab are so adorable!!! And that dress is gorgeous on you Ife!
    My recent post No Justice

10. laniza says:

Aww! How cute are these photos!

11. I like this bright blue color! You look beautifully!

12. Tia says:

You and Fab are too cute!

13. nancie says:

yall' look gorge! Love the maxi…the print the colour the design, everything!!!
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

14. Faith says:

Y'all are so cute!
    My recent post Miami Heat

15. T. Espi says:

Awww, you guys are so cute. *Love* The dress is dope too :-)
    My recent post You Don’t Have to go Baroque for Fab Shades

16. Channing in The City says:

I can't you and Fab's cuteness! I am glad to see though, that I'm not the only one who shies away from taking pictures in the same outfit. And Ms. Eboni? We're going to have to talk about that bag. I need it in my life.
    My recent post Re-Do!

17. pinkpantiesandleopardlipstick says:

Pretty! I Love maxi's for the summer! Trying to get into the whole "hi-low" thing now… we'll see! lol

18. Ticka says:

The pics of you two are so cute!!! Love it! The dress is perfect.
    My recent post BFSC #2…

19. That dress is beautiful, and I just love the pics of you and Fab!!
    Candyce Nicole recently posted..Bookmarked: What I Wore 06.18.12
    Candyce Nicole recently posted..Bookmarked: What I Wore 06.18.12

20. Naja says:

Love the dress girlie and I need that bag in my life!! Super gorge and you guys are too stinkin cute!
    xoxo,
    Naja
    <a href="http://www.NajaDiamond.com” target=”_blank”>www.NajaDiamond.com
    My recent post Shop Your Closet Challenge! Join Me

21. Shalilah Russell says:

The pictures of you and Fab are too cute. It's nice to see a couple in love. This is Saturday and I've been running errands with my hubby.