Style Me Friday: White Tuxedo Blazer

Happy Friday!!! I am extremely exhausted, you guys.  Today can’t go by fast enough! I’m looking forward to hanging out with some friends by the pool this weekend…maybe even get a tan! Lol.  Do y’all know it is supposed to be 106 degrees in Atlanta, tomorrow…PLUS HUMIDITY! Craziness, right?

Anyway, today’s Style Me Friday was submitted by my twitter buddy Miss Foodie Fash! (Check out her blog!) I love, love, love this look but it was actually a bit tough to pull off in this heat.  I skipped the collared shirt, and wore a black cami instead.  I also swapped out the pumps for leopard sandals.   And, that’s about it…this one was all about the jacket, I think…and I do love my jacket! :)

Victoria’s Secret Blazer (similar, $40) | Random Cami | Zara Jeans (old) | Nine West Sandals (similar, $90)

Sorry for the short post…Have a great weekend!!! xoxo.

23 Responses to “Style Me Friday: White Tuxedo Blazer”

1. Veronica says:

something about these blazers that I jsut LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE! Always a fly and classy look!
    My recent post Let's Get Married| Love is All That Matters

2. Watch your Back!!! I AM COMING FOR THAT BLAZER!!!
    My recent post Fashion Inspiration-Tumblr Fashion

3. rocquelleislovely says:

This look is so chic Eboni!! I love the blazer and the touch of leopard!
    My recent post SMILE

4. Tia says:

That blazer is everything!!!

5. i have a white blazer i haven't worn yet! thanks for the inspiration!!
    My recent post Dear Austin: Twenty One Weeks Through Twenty Three Weeks And Five Months

6. Ariel B says:

Love this blazer. I have been looking for one everywhere.

7. Nikell says:

I love this look! It's a classic.
    My recent post Mod.s.t Fashions Look of the Week: Beachy Chic

8. Tissa says:

Great look!! I have a similar blazer from Forever 21 and I love it! I’ll wait until its not 100 degrees here in Charlotte before I channel this look! :)
    Tissa recently posted..My Feature on Two Stylish Kays
    Tissa recently posted..My Feature on Two Stylish Kays

9. That blazer is fabulous! Love it with the ripped jeans and hint of leopard.
    Girl, your heat is slightly worse than what we're having up here, so enjoy that pool time!!
    My recent post OOTD- Never Let Them See You Sweat

10. Tiffany says:

Love the look. I LOVE my white tuxedo blazer. I need to wear it more often. Hmmphh.
    Tiffany recently posted..For real???
    Tiffany recently posted..For real???

11. joyandsunshine says:

Great tuxedo jacket! I'm all about the dressy + distressed combination. It works so well!
    My recent post One Piece, Two Ways: Embroidered Tank

12. You look stunning like always…Great outfit and love the shoes,,,,xoxox
    My recent post OASAP Major Giveaway!

13. I love that blazer! great ;look and perfect for going out or a causal day at work.
    My recent post Birthday Cake Pancakes

14. Jazmine says:

This is my fav outfit on u lately. It’s so chic and gorgeous. Perfect!

15. askniab says:

that jacket is simply lovely! http://www.askniab.com
    My recent post Changa Langa Lang, Changa Langa Lang!

16. Melissa says:

WOW!!!! The jacket is tremendous!!!!!!I have no words! You are very beautiful in it
    My recent post Exceptional And Inspiring Coming Soon Web Templates

17. Lu P says:

cute outfit I got this same blazer from mjrsales.com thanks for the idea

18. Neche says:

That Blazer is stunning and i want it. Or maybe you just look too fabulous!! Please check out and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/
    My recent post Snap! We are wearing the same thing!

19. This is my fav outfit on u lately. It's so chic and gorgeous. Perfect!

My recent post Tina Fey’s wavy, brunette hairstyle

20. Tifani says:

Love this look, that blazer is working overtime on you!!!!!

21. jessj says:

Eb can you just be my stylist? When I have a whole real salary I'm going to put your stylish ass on retainer. That is all. :-)
    My recent post Me, Alice, and God

22. Mjrsales says:

I found the same jacket (Victoria secret brand) at mjrsales.com for only $6.99+ $2 shipping for each item.