Nothing Special: Just Chillin’ in my Panama Hat!

Yesterday, I shared my inspiration board featuring…Panama Hats! Today, I’m showing you the first of many outfits to come showcasing this hat.  I. Love. It.  And, conveniently, it is the perfect solution to the bad hair day blues. Hehe! My hair is in need of a washin’, but I was too lazy this morning, so I thought there was no better excuse to wear my new hat.

I also didn’t feel like putting much thought into my outfit today, so I threw on this Rock & Republic tank and a pair of boot cut jeans…done!  I’m still pretty exhausted from my vacation (an oxymoron if I’ve ever heard one!), and I’m gonna need the weekend to get my life together. Lol.

Rock & Republic Tank (gift from Tyesha, $27 at Kohls) | GAP Curvy Bootcut Jeans | GAP Panama Hat ($26) | The Sak Crossbody Bag  (similar, $25) | Jessica Simpson “Nolita” (old, similar)

Thanks for stopping by!! XOXO.

11 Responses to “Nothing Special: Just Chillin’ in my Panama Hat!”

1. Super Cute! Love that hat, I've been searching for one like it.
    My recent post Review and Giveaway | Bag Inc Essential Jane Bag

2. hannah says:

nice look darling you look stunning

wanna follow on bloglovin and facebook ?

Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog
    My recent post My Idol, My Babydoll

3. Stephany says:

I love the hat!! I love hats but it’s very hard for me to find hats that really fit me, the ones from forever21 for example are too small (or I have big ideas, or maybe boththink both lol) this looks awesome! :)

4. Jessica says:

So cute! This hat definitely suits you!
    My recent post 15 Amazing Examples Of Flash Cms Websites

5. ChellBellz says:

Thos jeans are a perfect fit on you!!

6. So cute! Those jeans look awesome on you! And I love the added sparkle in the shoes :)

xo
    Ashlei
    My recent post Outfitted: Romp.

7. 7eventh Letter says:

LOOOOOVEEEE this hat! This is a cute effortless "Chill Day" look. And I see that tan girl!

7eventh Letter

My recent post Reflections

8. Ife. This is very important. Did I miss a post wherein you brag uncontrollably (and totally rightfully) about being in InStyle this month????? Cause girl YOU'RE IN A MAGAZINE!!!! Woo hoo! Congrats!!!!!
    My recent post Hot Cross Braids

9. Tiffany says:

Girl. You. And. This. Hat. I am still cracking up from the random tweets about it. It is very cute and flattering (everyone can’t wear hats) so yayyyyyyyyyyyy
    Tiffany recently posted..WTH HOT A** WEDS
    Tiffany recently posted..WTH HOT A** WEDS

10. Nikki says:

Very cute! those jeans fit so well. http://www.beautejadore.com

11. Cute! Simple and cool!
    My recent post High Heels High Hopes…