ShoeDazzle “Sav” Pumps

Before you guys even call me out in the comments, yes! This is the second pair of ShoeDazzle shoes you’ve seen me rocking on the blog.  A loooong time ago, I said I didn’t really do ShoeDazzle because I was worried about the quality and I felt like I could find their shoes elsewhere at cheaper price point.   And we’ve talked about cheap shoes before…I’m all for a good pair of trendy, cheap shoes, as long as I can touch, feel, and try them on in person!  But, ever since I bought these asymmetrical pumps, I’ve been checking out what ShoeDazzle has to offer on a more regular basis, and they really do have a lot of cute shoes.  As soon as I saw these orange pumps with the kick-ass gold heel, I knew I had to have them.  They are HOT.com!

Old Navy Vintage Tee ($9.50) | GAP Boyfriend Shorts ($40) | “Sav” Pumps by ShoeDazzle | The Sak Crossbody Bag via TJ Maxx (similar) | Necklace & Watch via AmericasMart | Gifted Bracelets

I mentioned on Instagram that the weather was just too yucky for a fussy outfit…all I could muster was this white tee and a pair of slouchy shorts…but I always have energy for a great pair of shoes…hehe! And, as I mentioned in yesterday’s post, this was definitely one of those situations where I built my outfit from the feet up.  I just ran out of steam when I got to my ankles. ha! Ahh well, statement necklace…arm party….done!

Ugh! Speaking of yucky weather, it started raining at 2 in the afternoon (as it has been doing for the last week in Atlanta! grr), so I had to take my pictures indoors today, and you all know how I feel about that.  Bad light..beige walls…bad pics. Lol!  I tried to take them without the flash, but as you can see in the first two pics, the area by my feet is especially dark…what is that?! (I should probably stop blaming the bad light, and blame my lack of photography skills!  But the light really is bad).  So, I gave in and used the flash on the last pic so you could see my shoes. I. Love. Them.

Thanks for stopping by!! XOXO.

22 Responses to “ShoeDazzle “Sav” Pumps”

1. Lena says:

What size do you wear (did you have to go up in size)? Were they comfy?

• I wear a 7 1/2 and I'd say the are TTS, but the toe box is narrow, so keep that in mind if your feet are wider. I'll have to wear them a couple more time to really judge the comfort. I wasn't on my feet much when I wore them, so it's hard to tell…but sitting, they were just fine. Lol!

2. Those are awesome. What's the heel height?
    My recent post Flat on my face.

3. rocquelleislovely says:

I have steered away from Shoe Dazzle because they're shoes look really cheap, but your orange pumps are HOT! I love the pairing of orange and olive. Looking fab my dear!!
    My recent post Your Body Is Fabulous- Natalie

Cute shoes and the orangey lipstick looks great with the entire look overall.
    My recent post Dress Turned Skirt

5. Love that hit of colour with all your neutrals! http://natashafatah.com

6. Love how you accessorized this. Great example of how you can take a basic tee and khaki shorts from plain to chic with accessories.
    My recent post Jason Wu Launches New Line At Lower Price Point

7. missfoodiefash says:

Love those shoes!

8. Stephanie says:

I love that you're in Atlanta now! Some fashion inspiration for this unbearable heat. It's hard looking at bloggers that are still wearing tons of layers. That's just not going to work down here….well unless you want to pass out. :)
    My recent post Comment on Dusting off a dream deferred by A dream board in action | Stephanie Writes Here

9. Kiki says:

Those are hot!! I could never walk in those heels though, way too skinny for me :(

10. @IMPR4Less says:

Those shoes are haute!! I feel the same way about indoor pics, I can never get the lighting just right.

11. Claudeen says:

I love, love, love the SHOES! You have such a great style!
    My recent post MISSING ELEMENT:  Have you ever gotten dressed and realized that…

12. CessOviedo says:

Oh those heels are so hot! Totally glammed up the look!

Cess O. <3 <a href="http://blog.cessoviedo.com/">The Outfit Diaries

13. fredetta says:

those shoes=loveeee!

14. designerdrop says:

Those shoes are everything! I'm in lust!
    My recent post Twerk night

15. Christian Mills says:

Absolutely love this outfit!!! Heels plus accessories definitely took the look over the top xoxo http://fashionaveandsixth.wordpress.com/
    My recent post Indulge With Caution: Giuseppe Zanotti F/W Ad Campaign 2012

16. Taliah says:

The relaxed look is super cute with those pumps!!

17. Yolanda Eason says:

Cute!!

18. [...] yes! This is yet another pair of ShoeDazzle shoes.  I’m telling you guys, I went on a mini-spree.  I’ve bought 4 pairs of shoes from [...]

19. This outfit looks very cute and comfy. I never would have thought to dress up the bottoms with pointed toe pupms! Looks great!

20. Eboni! I came across this on pinterest! How cool! I didn't know you were doing a fashion blog! I hope all is well with you. It looks like you're having fun!