Things I thought to myself as I was editing these pictures:
- What is my hair talkin’ about? I mean, really! It’s just wild. I need a hair cut…you keep telling yourself that, Eboni. Just do it already.
- Why was this top giving me so much heart ache. It just won’t stay put…top falling down, peplum riding up…this is a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen. Wait, why does my boob look lopsided? *delete* *sigh*
- Man, I love these shoes.
- I am not quite sure what I did to my brows, but apparently they hate me. No close ups today.
- Damn! These shoes are hot. I should wear them more often…where are my orange pumps?
- I really like these jeans. I wish I had the same pair in a darker wash. I need to add that to my wish list.
I didn’t have any cohesive thoughts to share with you all today, so I thought I’d just share my randomness. I wore this today to go meet up with the lovely Charlene of Suakoko Betty so she could take my measurements for a custom look she’s creating for me to wear at New York Fashion Week. You guys are gonna go BANANAS when you see it…and that’s all I’m gonna say for now! I hope everyone is having a GREAT week!
Zara Top, $10 in store (Similar and pricey but SO cute, similar and $20!) | Zara Jeans (old, similar here and here , $55 each) | Shoedazzle “Danger” Pumps, $40 | The Sak Crossbody Bag | Necklace c/o Shop Gentry, $28 (4 colors available! Get 30% off with promo code GEN30 or $10 off here!)