Neon Camo

Good morning, my friends!!  I’m still in this heat induced style rut…and I really miss layering. I dreamed up this outfit in my head with a white blazer…picture it…so cute, right? But I had that thing on for about 15 seconds before I started sweating. Ugh! So, silk cami it is.  We’ll try again with the white blazer in October. Lol!  At least I have these neon pumps to ease the disappointment.  I. Love. Them.

Random Silk Cami (love this one! $42) | Old Navy Camo Pants (old, similar, $10) | ShoeDazzle “Danger” ($40) | Jewelmint Star Necklace & Ring | Charming Charlie Bag (similar here and here)

About these shoes….so remember these black asymmetrical pumps from ShoeDazzle? And, you know how I mentioned that they also came in neon yellow but the sizing was way off and I needed to go up a size?  Well, I did that but the shoes were still too small and the next size up was sold out.  (Something is clearly not right with the sizing of those shoes!)  So, I gave up on those and ordered these instead, and I am very happy with that decision.  In retrospect, I think the classic shape of these shoes with the silver heel actually suits the vibrant neon color quite well. Two thumps up!

Thanks for stopping  by!! XOXO.

20 Responses to “Neon Camo”

1. Love it Eboni! I have a post lined up for this weekend about camo style!
    It's gonna be huge this Fall! You look awesome.
    My recent post Boy Vest + Girl Dress { GIVEAWAY + COACH }

2. bunnymysweet says:

Love that clutch!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”) http://www.bunnymysweet.com/
    My recent post Lovely Day

3. very cute!!!!
    My recent post Puppy Love

4. so cute! LOVE the hair with this outfit and camo pants are always a win. *makes mental note to rock mine SOON!*
    My recent post Eating Clean!

5. i love your clutch soo much! i want it!!

6. very cute look. I really love the clutch
    My recent post Relax, Refresh, Renew

7. tk says:

Yes, Showdazzle sizing is way off, I’ve stopped trying to order from them. I love your choice, though, esp with the pants!

8. Timeka says:

Too cute!!! And the shoes at the "it" factor to the look!!!!
    My recent post BFSC: 2 Piece"FatKini"

9. Super cute, and you are going to have everyone running out for cameo pants! Me included. Those never went out of style for me.

10. Niurka says:

Love the look Eboni! I think neon and camos go quite well. I wore something similar a few weeks ago…check it out! ;)

~Niurka http://fashionistastyles.com/pink-camos/
    My recent post If I Were a BRIT Girl…

11. Ashley says:

Such a cute outfit and I feel you on the heat!! It is so hot that I don’t even feel like even doing outfit posts until it cools down. I love your shoes. You inspired me to check out ShoeDazzle and I’m patiently waiting for my Sav pumps to come to my door!!

XoXo,

Ashley

ASassyWoman.Com

12. eclechick says:

I love Camo and I love Neon, never thought of putting them together until now. Such a great mashup. Those pants are perfect, still haven't found a pair I love yet (I had my eye on a pair at Zara and they were gone faster than I could blink!). So yeah I have some shorts that are mens but I got them tailored. Your outfit gave me some ideas!
    My recent post Polished – DIY Glitter Gradient Nail Art

13. Shawnn says:

I saw you eating lunch yesterday with Fab. I do not know you personally, but I knew your face as soon as I saw you. I told my husband that I followed your blog. I looked today to see if it was you, and it was. You are taller than I thought.

14. Amanda says:

The combination of such colors and general style is really excellent! I would also like to put on such trousers and go somewhere
    My recent post Fashion WordPress Themes

15. I love this look – kind of tough, kind of sweet, kind of sexy, kind of chic, kind of trendy. You've got it all down!
    My recent post Who Do I Think You Am?

16. Chioma says:

Love this look! its girly and edgy at the same time :) Thanks for visiting my blog Eboni! Hope you decide to come back and stay. :)

C’s Evolution of Style
    My recent post Red Is The New Black…

17. jessj says:

I never see such finds at Old Navy! This is super cute.

18. Chic Haven says: