Style Me Friday: Inspired by Jessica Alba

Happy Friday!! It’s been a hell of a week with our break-in scare and all…I haven’t slept well since, and I am pretty exhausted.  Needless to say, I am happy to see the weekend.  I really need a mental break!

Anyway, we’ve totally got our Style Me Friday groove back. Thanks for all the recent submissions! Keep ‘em coming! (and thank goodness the weather is cooling down a bit…now, I can revisit my inspiration folder!) Today’s look was submitted by my buddy Tyneda who says she immediately thought of my Alloy.com silver sandals when she spotted Jessica Alba’s shoes.  And, when I saw the look, I immediately thought of my new blush blazer!  Thanks to my blush blazer and silver sandals, this look was very easy to pull off… dark skinny jeans and an easy white tank are wardrobe staples, so they were a no brainer!

Unknown Blush Blazer (sample sale, similar ($49) & LOVE this one! ($46)) | Old Tank | Forever 21 Jeans (old, similar) | Alloy “Davina” Heels ($14.99)

What I loved most about this look was how simple it was.  A good pair of jeans, a basic white tee, and a blazer is always a good look in a pinch…and as I always say, a killer pair of heels will take the look to the next level! hehe.

Happy Friday!! XOXO.

Photo Credit:  People Style Watch

32 Responses to “Style Me Friday: Inspired by Jessica Alba”

1. Shea says:

Those silver sandals are everything! This is a perfect fall transition outfit I can easily see this working with a cute pair of high loafers. I am soooo pinning this to my style folder =)
    Shea recently posted..Poised and Polished
    Shea recently posted..Poised and Polished

2. Dominique says:

Great interpretation LOVE those shoes what a steal for 15 bucks!
    My recent post ❤xoxo: TOTAL ANARCHY

3. Tasha says:

Very cute polished look that is completely versatile between causal Friday for work or a business meeting. I’m totally needing that blush jacket. Might need to raid your ever so expanding closet. Lol
    Tasha recently posted..Hache Ruffle Blouse
    Tasha recently posted..Hache Ruffle Blouse

4. bunnymysweet says:

Really like this one! Those shoes are great!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”) http://www.bunnymysweet.com/
    My recent post Sun & Sand

5. KeeKee says:

I love this look! Such an easy but chic go-to look…jeans, tee, blazer and heels! How can you go wrong?

6. Rocquelle says:

Very simple and chic! The peach color is so lovely on you. I am sorry to hear about the break in attempt.
    My recent post SMILE

7. Veronica says:

Nice! I've been looking for a blush colored blazer since for ever! can't find the right fit though. i think nect time I come across one, I'll grab it up and just get it tailored. Nice look you've got going there!
    My recent post Natural Hair | How to Get Soft Waves with a Flat Twist Out

8. You make simple look so cute and perfect! Love the blazer and shoe color!
    My recent post Such a f*c&!ng lady…

9. Davina916 says:

I like the whole look, especially the shoes!

10. Claudeen Hudson says:

You nailed this one! I love your shoes.
    mychicstyle.tumblr.com

11. Chic and charming! Luv the heels and bag!

12. Natalia says:

Love it!!!

13. Essy says:

Hey Eboni! Love the look! QUICK QUESTION? How do the shoes fit? Are they true to size? Are they comfortable?

• Hey Essy! The shoes are TTS. The 7 1/2 is a perfect fit! They are pretty comfy, too…as long as you\’re not afraid of a high heel! But I was able to wear them all day and stand around a bar at night, with no pain. Lol! That\’s saying a lot!

• Essy says:

Thanks :) I am a size 7.5 too! I am so buying these shoes, they are cheap plus they wld be perfect for a night out!

14. Just fabulous!! Love the blush blazer and the shoes…no words needed. :)
    fshnonmymind recently posted..Notes from the Dressing Room-All About the Details at J.Crew

15. fredetta says:

how cute! love this look!

16. Andrea Terry says:

Love the shoes.

17. You look so pretty.Love the blazer!

18. Melanie says:

Love the outfit! Those shoes are fierce!

xoxo
    Melanie

19. Thanks for the shout out. :) Your outfit looks great. Love the new blazer!

20. Stephanie says:

love what you did here! Jessica's look was cute, but yours is even cuter with the cropped blazer!
    My recent post Happy Weekend + Being a Kid

21. I really love these effortless but always chic looks! You're never wrong with an outfit like this. Xoxo dear Eboni :)

22. simplychic says:

gosh i'm loving those heels! and the price??? wow!
    My recent post style it two ways: cargo vest

23. This is really cute…

24. This outfit is amazing and I can't believe the shoes *dies & goes to heaven*

25. Inspired by this look, love it! The Fashionista Next Door.

26. TheChicestGeek says:

I like your version better. I think the fit of the clothing and your choice of bag makes it flow better. It looks well put together.