Style Me Friday: Inspired by Kim Kardashian

Happy Friday!! What does everyone have planned for the weekend? In true Atlanta fashion, there are 8 million events going on for me and that always stresses me out. Lol!  I always have fun when I get to where I’m going, but the thought of running from place to place all day is exhausting…clearly, I am getting old, right?

Anyway, today’s Style Me Friday was submitted by Sandy (hi Sandy!).  It’s a photo of pre-Kanye Kim Kardashian wearing a standard pre-Kanye outfit of ripped jeans, a tee, and a coral shawl cardigan, finished off with a HOT yellow Birkin and KILLER shoes!  (Kanye’s Kim seems to only wear black and white? And leather pants? What’s up with that Kimmie?)  Anyway, I wore my favorite Zara boyfriend jeans (seriously! How many times have you guys seen these jeans? Lol), an Old Navy white tee, and an OLD coral moto jacket that I’ve had for years.  Since I don’t have Kimmie’s fly nude cage booties and bad a** yellow Birkin bag, I wore my tan spikey heels and my finished the look off with a pale yellow clutch.

Old Jacket (similar, $88) | Old Navy Vintage Tee, $8) | Zara Jeans (old, similar, $55) | Wild Pair “Edie”, $135 | Aldo Tabeau Clutch, $30

Have a GREAT weekend!! XOXO.

24 Responses to “Style Me Friday: Inspired by Kim Kardashian”

1. shenneth says:

I like your variation of Kim's outfit better. Your shoes are fab!
    My recent post Guest Post on Classic Noise

2. Sandy Trueba-Reguera says:

Hey! I am so glad I made the cut in this week's STYLE ME FRIDAY! I knew you could pull it off! Love the casual, but chic look! Thanks for feeding my fashion inspiration….LOL Have a fantabulous weekend!

3. ChellBellz says:

You're giving Kim a run for her Money! I love this outfit!
    My recent post Whole30 Bandwagon

4. Iesha says:

absolutely love those shoes! get it girl!
    My recent post Floral and Bold

5. janet says:

I couldnt agree more!!!! Kims got great style but so do you and many others!!!!

ROCK it girl!!!

*****CHANEL handbag giveaway on http://www.fashion-a-holic.com*****
    My recent post Beaded with Love

6. Tyesha says:

You definitely know how to work it Eboni..I'm loving your version wayyyy better and those heels are to die for. Pure hotness! :)
    My recent post #BlogHer12 & What I Wore {Recap Part 2}

7. bunnymysweet says:

I think you wore it best!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”) http://www.bunnymysweet.com/
    My recent post Quiet Storm

8. Nikell says:

You took it to another level!! Your version is waaaay better (^_^)

9. Ebony says:

I absolutely love this jacket paired with these jeans…and those SHOES (GOTTA HAVE THEM!)
    My recent post The Fall Line Up

10. Claudeen says:

I like your shoes better than Kim's :)
    My recent post KHAKI, NAVY AND GOLD

11. Style & Poise says:

I love your look..those shoes are so HAUTE!!!
    My recent post Vintage Lovin'-Striped Midi Skirt

12. Agree with everyone else. LOVE your version more!

13. Nora says:

I like your outfit better. It suits you better as well.

Nora

14. Naja Diamond says:

Love this girlie, you are working this look and those shoes are gorgeous!! BTW those curls are popping hunny!!
    xoxo,
    Naja

My recent post My Beat Face Journey!

15. Beautiful take on the outfit. I really like the jacket.

16. Audrey says:

Cute outfit, but i totally had to write cause I'm dying of laughter at your Ackerman advertising… especially cause I know the story behind this new sign ;)

• LOL!! Seriously! At first, I was annoyed that the sign was in all the pictures, but then I was like oh well, if there are any stalkers out there, they need to know!

17. Taliah says:

ooohh Eboni!! This ius a good one!! Love your studded Edi pumps and your Zara jeans has a cute wash! You look adorable dear!

My recent post Vintage Mod

18. Ohhh those shoes are HAUTE! And I agree, Kimmy is bo-ring now with Kanye. But I like how you rocked this!

19. brroh says:

Who prevents dressed like this without resorting to the image of Kim Kardashian?
    My recent post Did Kim Kardashian’s Ex, Kris Humphries, Give a Woman Herpes?

20. your shoes are SOO hot girl!!

xo,