Style Me Friday: Inspired by Madewell

Happy Friday, Lovely People!  Yet again, it has been a crazy busy week.  I am exhausted and honestly, I don’t have much to day today. I just wanna hit the sack! Today’s Style Me Friday was submitted by…my iPhone? Lol!  I have a habit of saving and screenshotting inspirational photos from my phone.  Well, I recently got the dreaded “memory full, unable to take photo” message. (THE HORROR!) So, I moved a ton of photos over to dropbox to clear out some space…and all those inspiration photos were the first to go!  So, I decided to use one of them for today’s Style Me Friday.  This was a look from one the Madewell Fall 2012 Lookbook.  I literally should have saved the entire thing to my phone because all the outfits are FLY!

Old H&M Jean Jacket (similar, $35) | Francesca’s Collections Skirt (old, similar and similar) | Mossimo T-shirt via Target | Gypsy Queen Necklace via Jewelmint ($30) | The Sak Crossbody Bag via TJ Maxx (similar, $25) | Zara Shoes (old, similar)

So, it’s official — Fashion Week is upon us.  I am soooooo excited, although I’d better find some time to rest this weekend. I’m pretty sure going into fashion week exhausted is not a good idea!  Anyway, while I’m in NY I am going to try and do some live blogging from my HTC Incredible.  I’m thinking pictures and live video! Between the 4G Network, the Incredible’s kick-a** camera and the VideofyMe app, I should be in business.  What do you think?  The great thing about hanging with a bunch of bloggers is they don’t mind pausing for a quick photo or video shoot….it should be a good time!

OH! and speaking of fashion week…I am going to be attending LuckyFabb, so if you’ll be there please tweet me! I want to meet you!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Disclosure: I am participating in the Verizon Wireless Ambassador program and have been provided with a wireless device and three months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the product.

23 Responses to “Style Me Friday: Inspired by Madewell”

1. Jeimy says:

this is Awesome honey!!! I have some green heels that I purchased not to long ago and still havent been able to rock them so this is truly an inspiration!!! Happy Friday!!

2. I love your take on this outfit, I need to find colors skirts, old navy has some cute ones for the fall but they just don't fit right.
    My recent post Whole30 Bandwagon

• oh wow! I haven't been into Old Navy in a minute. I'll have to stop in and see what the options are, and how they fit me. You are so right! They can be so hit or miss with the fit.

3. Tasha Robinson says:

You styled this look to the T! woohoo. Super cute. Are you going to Mattie's event? If so I will bring the jacket to you. Get rest its going to be a busy week.

4. Tasha says:

My recent post Hache Ruffle Blouse

5. 7eventh Letter says:

Very nice look Eboni! Love the colors. I need to follow your Fashion Week updates. I want to go so bad, but it will have to be next year. Have fun girl. And keep us updated.
    My recent post NALI!

6. bunnymysweet says:

That's pretty dang close to the original look. Have fun out there!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”) http://www.bunnymysweet.com/
    My recent post Cheaps of the week

7. Essy says:

Just when I decided to pass up the green steve madden pumps at Marshall's yesterday…..arrrgh! Gotta go back and get them today!!!

8. Ariana says:

Great outfit! Love the basic white and jean jacket with pops of color! You could add a different color shoe such as yellow and create a whole new outfit. I look forward to your NYFW coverage, so wish I could go this year!
    My recent post Budget Chic Spotlight: Carnelian Boutique

9. Thank you Oblong Polka Dot (Formerly Orange Moon Henna Design)!!! :)

10. Loved the outfit but all I could concentrate on was your hair. Your hair is on point. Fab!

11. Sihui Vice says:

such a cute outfit! I really like those pumps too.

12. OH ! I can totally recreate this LOL! I love this and the colors blue + green together. love this!!

13. akismet-2e88d70a560ce38098da5e1517c6ae39 says:

So excited about next week. Yeah it's going to be a ton of "Can you take a picture of me?" …but we all know the deal so we can all take each other's pics!! See you soon -Lexi
    My recent post My Stylist Shawnda Dee Talks Protective Styles: Extensions

14. You look amazing and I love your version much better. Love the skirt and the shoes…xoxoxox.

15. Claudeen says:

I love the colors. I look forward to your "style me Fridays". :)
    My recent post THE NAUTICA EXPERIENCE:  Hello my wonderful chic friends! As you…

16. Reiko says:

I can't wait! Juanette ando will be there Thursday!!im not playing games w you woman …. We must finally meet!! You look fab and I'm soon gonna recreate this look too because I have all the pieces!
    My recent post Dear Walmart…

17. The concept is great, but I wish it was a fitted white tee. It wouldn't look so baggy.

18. Vivien says:

I really love this outfit…I'm so excited to have this kind also…Thanks a lot for sharing with us..
    My recent post Tinnitus Retraining Devices

19. Nic says:

love your version! you always do it better than the original, LOL! have a great time in NY…can't wait for pics :-)

~nic http://www.nics-picks.com
    My recent post BLM Girls in the DMV

20. Gorgeous look. The green shoes really set this off
    My recent post Love Out Loud!