Fall is on Falling on My Driveway! (and I’m wearing Old Navy Rockstar Cords)

Happy Hump Day! I hope everyone’s week is going well so far. My week went from good to AWESOME yesterday because my mom got into town four days early. I wasn’t expecting her until Friday, but late Monday night, she text me and said she was flying in early. Yaaaay!  I haven’t seen my mom since I went to LA back July, and this is the first time she’s been to visit me here in Atlanta. I travel to California so much for my job that it’s always just worked out for me to visit here there. Needless, we are going to have a GOOD time while she’s here!

After three days of pouring rain, I walked outside to take pictures yesterday and it was truly fall.  I mean, the official first day of fall was the Saturday before last, but yesterday I walked outside to a driveway littered with leaves…and I smiled.  This is my third fall here in Atlanta, and just like when the trees start blossoming in spring, I my inner California girl gets all giddy when the leaves begin to change colors and fall.  It’s so pretty!

Old Navy Sweater (last year, similar) | Old Navy Rockstar Skinny Cord, $19 on sale! |Elizabeth Brady “Liv” Loafer by ShoeDazzle| Necklace c/o Shop Gentry | Target Earrings | The Sak Bag via TJ Maxx (old, similar)

More skinny cords today…these are Old Navy’s Rockstar Skinny Cords, which I picked up in three colors when they were on sale for $19.  This vibrant red is my favorite pair! I also got navy and hunter green.  I had to size all the way up to a 10, but they fit like butter!  If you’re interested in jumping on the skinny colored cords trend this fall, these are definitely worth a try. It looks like they are still on sale…and you know they’ve always got a coupon.  Many of the colors online only have one or two sizes left, but check in store!

So, these loafers are my latest ShoeDazzle buy. I had a credit sitting in my account FOREVER, and last month they ran a $15 credit promo for current members.  When I saw these, I had to have ‘em.  They are so cute for fall with ankle grazing skinnies, or even tights or socks. I went with gold because they’ll go with everything, but they come in three other colors, and I’ve got my eye on the patent black and fiery orange!

Thanks for stopping by!! XOXO.

30 Responses to “Fall is on Falling on My Driveway! (and I’m wearing Old Navy Rockstar Cords)”

1. Awe don't you just love family. The leaves are changing here too! and it looks so pretty! I LOVE that necklace and those flats, love this outfit!

2. Ask Nia B says:

Too cute and I adore the color combo! I've had my eye on the mint green cords. I may be making a run for the "cords" at Old Navy to-day! lol

3. Tasha says:

See you were just wishing it was truly fall in Atl. You got your wish. YAY to your mom coming to town. I know you will have fun showing her around =)

Love the look. I got me some Old Navy rockstar jeans in red last year in clearance. I freaking love em
    My recent post Gucci Shoulder Purse

4. Love this outfit! And the shoes and necklace are too cute!

5. I love the sweater and the cords look good. Might have to try them out. The rockstar jeans didn't work out for me
    k at http://www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com
    My recent post Webster Sheath

6. The necklace is amazing!! You look fab as usual. Lately shoedazzle has been on point! I just bought two pairs of over the knee boots for winter/fall

7. Love those loafers! I didnt get any of the pants, the colors I wanted were gone!
    My recent post What I Wore on the Red Carpet

8. This is just a lovely fall look Ife! And how cool that your mom surprised you by coming into town early! My mom just moved 2 hours away and it feels like she moved across the globe! Miss her so much!
    My recent post Picky Picky

9. love those loafers… YES want them in my Kloset asap.

Kéla Walker

10. I just got those loafers on sunday to get rid of my credit! cant wait for them to come lol.
    thebhivebuzz.wordpress.com

11. Style & Poise says:

Super cute! I love this, especially the shoes!

Roni
    My recent post Kaboom!

12. Rocquelle says:

Yay for Fall!! You look super cute!
    My recent post Fall Meets Cobalt

13. Glint says:

I LOVE these cords! I have a mustard pair and a grey pair from last season that I love! Looks like I'll be stopping by ON this week!

14. Chioma says:

love this look! I may need to try the ON jeans, love the shoes too! :)

Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style
    My recent post Fall 2012 Style Lookbook!

15. Hope Grant says:

These must have already sold out because I cannot find them… *sigh*

16. Taliah says:

Hey Eb! Looking good! Love the cords!! You look refreshed…hope you feel much better soon :)
    My recent post Swarovski Elements: Sparkle Shoe Contest

17. Kizzy says:

I'm in love with those loafers.

18. I love it!!! You're style is adorable. I'm also extremely happy fall is finally reaching Atlanta :)
    My recent post Fashion Watch: Zoe Saldana staring in The Words

19. […] Hump Day, lovely people! So, last week I wore my ShoeDazzle gold loafers and you all went bananas…they’re the bomb, right? (No, I will never stop using that […]

20. You look fantastic!! I love your bright skinnies and that beautiful collar necklace. Love your style!!!