Burgundy Leather Panels & Gray Fringe

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend.  My weekend was VERY busy, and VERY fun! I gave mom a taste of the blogger’s life, and we had a ball.  Friday night, mom and I went to a Dress for Success fundraiser, then Saturday morning we got up and headed to the Making Strides breast cancer walk.  We can home for a nap, and were back out and about for Trina’s birthday that night.  Thankfully, Sunday was an event free day, but we did get out of the house for an early dinner with Fab’s parents.  With all that activity the weekend just flew by, and now it’s Monday morning and I’m exhausted.  Oh well! I guess I’ll sleep when I’m dead (I’ve always hated that expression, but I guess it gets the point across. Lol!).

This is what I wore to dinner on Sunday.  The weather cooled off to a chilly 66 degrees, and I was one happy blogger. Why, hello there fall layers…hello heavy fringed sweater…hello leather panel pants. Hello fall!

Old Sweater Vest (similar $120)| GAP shirt| H&M Faux Leather Panel Pants ($13 in store) | Zara Pumps (old, similar $42) | “Magnate” handbag c/o Just Fab

So, let’s talk about my new bag. JustFab sent it over for me to review, and I loooooove it! Who knew they had such fabulous handbags?  I know I didn’t…I thought they were just a shoe club.  Anyway, this bag is so nice! Only $40, but it looks and feels so expensive. A full review is coming soon, but I had to say a few words about it since I’ve been carrying every day since I got it last Thursday.  It also comes in pink, and I kinda wanna get that one, too.

How was your weekend?!

28 Responses to “Burgundy Leather Panels & Gray Fringe”

1. 7eventh Letter says:

Those pants girl!!!!! Love them and that bag is really cute looks much more expensive than $40. Can't wait for your full review!

7eventh Letter
    My recent post Haute Accessory Fashion Show

2. Fabulous outfit!! Love those burgundy pants, the cozy sweater and that bag. You make me want to go to H&M and I'm trying to stay out of the mall today. Sigh.
    My recent post It's A Jungle Out There

3. meganzietz says:

love those pants, they're amazing
    My recent post Undecided

4. Shubana says:

I love your pants! I haven't seen them in stores… :/ sigh…
    Shubana
    Love, Shushu

5. Those leather pants are cute wish i had an h&m near me

6. Reana says:

Those pants are cute I wish I had an h&m close to me
    Reana recently posted..Lace & Florals
    Reana recently posted..Lace & Florals

7. Crlsweetie912 says:

I just got this bag too…omg. Heavenly. I haven't carried it yet but I take it out of the dust bag and ogle it!!!! Lol

8. TerrysTwoCents says:

Totally LOVE this look!!

xoxo,
    Terry

9. Melanie says:

I love this look!!! I'm dying over those pants!!!

xoxo
    Melanie
    My recent post Shoe of the Week: Giuseppe Zanotti

10. Ticka says:

I live for layers, and I love that lipstick color on you! Very cute pants. The detail on them is amazing!
    My recent post Legs & Stripes…

11. My heart just sang when I saw those fab pants. Unfortunately, no H&M nearby. The whole outfit is fabulous!

12. Yoyosfashions says:

You look fabulous!!Love your pants!! Can't wait till H&M Opens here in Austin! It's on it's way yayyyyyyy!!

13. Chioma says:

love those pants and that sweater vest Eboni! (that realtor got some free advertising today! haha!)

Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style
    My recent post Autumn Shade…

14. Lindsey says:

you are totally rocking those pants! Love this outfit!

Lindsey http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com
    My recent post Cute Outfit of the Day: Concert Outfit

15. Nikell says:

I love the vest and bag. That vest has inspired a future DIY project (^_^)
    My recent post Who’s Report Will You Believe? Part 1 of 2

16. bunnymysweet says:

Holy crap, I love those $13 pants! Great look!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”) http://www.bunnymysweet.com/
    My recent post Like Paradise

17. Veronica says:

OMGOMG! YES!!!! I'm about to get these I'm not even playing! I have just scheduled a lunch date with H&M!
    My recent post Curly to Straight & Back Again

18. Momma Sharon says:

Ohhhhhhh, how I adore Fall too, and you are bringing it in the Fashionista way!! I love the whole look, gorgeous!!

19. Only you could pull off a burgandy and red pairing! Fabulously at that!
    My recent post Wash Day: A Three Day Process this Week!

20. Eboni those pants are red hot! I recently invested in a pair of leather pants too. Can't get enough!

Sarah
    Cable Car Couture
    My recent post Halloween Costumes in Your Closet: Effie Trinket

21. Wow love the pants. The whole ensemble is great!
    My recent post PREVIOUSLY STYLED

RESTYLE WEDNESDAY – THE CROPPED BLAZER:…

22. […] anyway, earlier this week, I showed you guys my new JustFab “Magnate” handbag…well they also sent me a fab pair fringe ankle boots.  I was trying to save them for a special […]

23. You look stunning. I had done this burgundy with red combo the other day as well. Very unexpected and cool.
    Visiting from Monday Mingle.
    Daphne.

24. I love this entire outfit, Eb! You look really pretty, love the top knot. Did I miss the post where you intro'd Mom? Or is she shy? She sounds pretty cool, though!