Style Me Friday: A Bright Printed Mini Skirt in Fall

Just because it’s officially fall doesn’t mean I’ll be packing away my summer brights. No ma’am! Chunky knits in bright hues are a great way to stretch your summer wardrobe right into the colder months.  Today’s Style Me Friday came from my own inspiration archives.  It’s a street style shot of a stylish woman wearing a chunky orange sweater and a cute printed mini.  As you can see, I had everything I needed in my closet to make this look happen, so it was a no-brainer.  And, the weather in Atlanta at the moment is perfect for an outfit like this.  It’s definitely cooling down — long sleeves and light sweaters are appropriate, but it’s still warm enough for bare legs.  Of course, I’ll still be wearing this skirt in a few months when it gets a little cooler.  A pair of black tights and black booties, and I’m good to go!

Old Navy Swearter (last fall, similar $40) | Zara Skirt (a cute option) | “Liv” Loafers by ShoeDazzle $40| The Sak Crossbody Bag via TJ Maxx | Nectar Collar Necklace c/o Gentry

So, you might have read already that this weekend, I am participating in a Blogger Closet Sale…that’s right! I’ll be ridding my closet of some gently worn digs and accessories…and shoes! Prices will range from $5 – $40, and there are NINE other bloggers participating, so there will be LOTS of good stuff! Get the details here, and I hope to see you there!!

I’m looking for Style Me Friday Submissions!! If you run across anything fly and inspirational, send it my way!

Have a GREAT weekend! xoxo.

17 Responses to “Style Me Friday: A Bright Printed Mini Skirt in Fall”

1. Tasha says:

Cute look love! You should save this look to share how you transition to the winter :)

2. Very cute that Peter Pan necklace is lovely!
    Chica Fashion recently posted..Macy’s Herald Square Presents a Marc Fisher Shoe Event Oct 18!

3. 7eventh Letter says:

This is so cute!!!! Perfect Fall look! That's about as Fall as it get here in Tampa, LOL!!! I wish I could participate in the Blogger closet sale. Have fun!!! Your hair is so cute here by the way!!!!
    My recent post Before Pictures

4. i have been eyeing those shoes!!!

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

5. bien inspiré! j'aime bien le collier!

6. I adore this outfit and I think part of the reason is that I could totally see myself wearing it too.
    I'm all for a bright skirt with a sweater. My only problem is finding that perfect skirt.
    My recent post Notes from the Dressing Room- Someone's Smoking at J.Crew

7. Girl, You are such an inspiration! I love this look. The print on the skirt is so cute and paired with the chucky sweater is perfect. I'm in love with the necklace and shoes!!! You look FABULOUS!
    My recent post Whose that Naturally Curly Kinky Girl? Blogger feature!

8. I wish I could come have fun! This outfit is adorable and would still work with winter add tights and booties. Love that collar and it looks so pretty with that orange!

9. I love this look. You pulled it off beautifully and there is nothing like bold beautiful color all year long.
    My recent post Stories

10. Jessj says:

All I see is gold shoes and I am in loooooove
    My recent post Scribbles in reason

11. Chioma says:

love this look and those flats Eboni!
    My recent post Unforeseen Love…

12. Dionne Barber says:

Hi new reader here *waves* love your blog & this look is TRES cute!

13. Those gold loafers are absolutely adorable! Fab look hunni.

14. Kristina says:

So cute !
    Love love love love your flats!
    Here are some cute flats too! http://www.maykool.com/flats.html
    My recent post Red Round Neck Cutout Sexy Club Dress

15. Naina says:

I know this is an older post but I came across it while trolling Google and I LOVE it. Love how you've taken inspiration and added your own little twist to it, seriously you look gorgeous!

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com