Style Me Friday: Camo Pants

Happy Friday! Geez, I am so sleepy this morning. I guess my week is catching up with me.  Anyway,  today’s Style Me Friday isn’t a reader submission. It’s actually something I’ve had in my “Stylish Musings” folder for a while, and yesterday I really wanted to wear it…so I did.  I think I was so pressed to wear these pants because I am starting to see camo popping up all over the place, and I don’t like to feel left out.  It’s funny because camo is trending really heavy right now, but I actually bought my camo pants on eBay last fall because I couldn’t find them ANYWHERE.  Now, all the sudden they are everywhere. Go figure! (it’s nice to be ahead of the trend sometimes. Lol!)

Old Blazer (similar) |YOOX Tee via LuckyFabb | Old Navy Camo Pants (similar) | ShoeDazzle “Danger” | Ouidad Tote (comes with the Ultimate Gift Set)

Ugh! My brows are out of control Lol.

Will you be rockin’ camo this fall?

33 Responses to “Style Me Friday: Camo Pants”

1. Tasha says:

Super cute look! We know how you love Camo & leopard. =)
    Tasha recently posted..Gucci Shoulder Purse
    Tasha recently posted..Gucci Shoulder Purse

2. Veronica says:

Love the mustache shirt and the camo. I think i like the whole camo/florals they have out now…kind of different. i think I'll get a pair although I'm not into florals… they're kind of bad ass. LOL

Pretty Girl Rock Blog

3. Cute! Don't you just love that t-shir!
    My recent post Sneaker Chic

4. Janelle King says:

This is HOTTTT!

5. Jacqueline Barrett via Facebook says:

just got the new camo pants from Gap, so I am now inspired. Thanks!!!

6. where did you get your earrings?

• ha! I knew someone would ask. I feel so bad. I bought them from a local vendor here in Atlanta, but I totally forgot the name, and I lost the card. I know I have it somewhere. Just gotta find it! Standby…

7. Oh Ife!!!! I have to say, I know you are tired and worn out, but this is one of my favorite looks on you to date. I love the blazer, the fun tee, the camo pants (one of my latest obsessions) and those heels girl! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    My recent post Threesome Thursdays–Plaid Trousers

8. I absolutely love this outfit. Definitely inspired me.
    My recent post October – Breast Cancer Awareness Month

9. I like how you put that together! Looking good girly!
    My recent post Does My Hair Look Like the Picture?

10. Dre Davis says:

I'm loving the look! The earrings and shirt are adorable and I love how you add the pop of neon color with the heels. Great styling, Eboni!
    My recent post Dating 101: Things I Wish I Knew THEN About Dating

11. Brina says:

So cute. I love the entire look!

12. Rocquelle says:

It's always nice to be ahead of the trends!! You look so fabulous!
    My recent post SMILE

13. LizY says:

I have that blazer, haven't worn it in a while. You've inspired me to dust it off and style it up this weekend!

14. Love Love this! I'm so inspired..I'm going to try this look.

15. [...] The Fashionista Next Door shows us how she styles a pair of camo pants. [...]

16. fredetta says:

love this look!

17. Kerissa Blue says:

Must thrift a pair of cameo pants! I have the perfect graphic tee to wear with them when I find :)

18. Melanie says:

Love this look! I always have trouble finding what to pair with camo pants but you styled it perfectly :)

xoxo
    Melanie

19. Alisha says:

Ok…this is too cute!!! And I love the bright shoes. I just may have to recreate something like this. heck I’m sure my mom has some real cameo pants…she’s retired army reserve! LOL

20. Anonymous says:

do you know where I can find camp skinnies for under $60? I'm in college and spending that much on camp skinnnies is a bit much for me :/

21. Vivienne says:

Its a new style that the girl wearing a como pants…I always see this to the men wearing this but its looks great I like the combination..
    My recent post this site

22. Such a cute and fun look. So effortless. I recently wore yellow pumps with my camo pants too! Those two items look so good together!
    My recent post These Yellow Shoes…

23. I'm in love with those shoes, too bad Target don't send to my country (Shoemint have similar ones but they don't send either) grrr :X
    Great look, neon shoes look wonderful with camo!
    My recent post Happy 1st Birthday, Trend7tra

24. Ria Scott says:

Yours looks better than the other pic! Great outfit. I have got to get back to visiting your blog weekly! Miss you!

• Trinaonelove Cobb-Allen says:

Ms. Scott, Shari Williams mentioned that you can do the havana twist. I was wondering if you have time this week.

25. Nay says:

@blessedstar07 I brought mines from PAC sun there jeans was on sale 2 for $50 they have the skinny camps