Question of the Day: Is Jordin Sparks my Celebrity Twin?

Is Jordin Sparks my celebrity lookalike? Well, to be honest, I don’t think so, but ever since Jordin hit the American Idol stage back in 2006, people have been stopping me in the streets to tell me how much we look alike.  I remember the first time it happened…I was at DSW shopping…naturally! A woman came over and exclaimed, “You look just like Jordin Sparks!”  Then, she called her friend over, and said “Doesn’t she look just like Jordin Sparks?”  The friend agreed, of course.  I wasn’t even watching American Idol that season, so I had to go and google her! Lol.

Funny story, one guy really thought I WAS her.  Back in 2007, I went to New York for New Year’s Eve, and I just happened to be staying in Times Square in the same exact hotel as Jordin.  I accidentally got out of the elevator on the wrong floor, and when I turned around to get back in, a man at the bar spotted me and RAN to catch it.  When he got there, he was huffing and puffing, and with a slightly disappointed tone, he looked at me and said “has anyone ever told you, you look just like Jordin Sparks?” to which I replied, “Yes” with a chuckle.

I admit that we could totally be sisters, but I don’t think the resemblance is THAT strong. But, even though I don’t quite see it (and neither does Fab, by the way), I’ve come to the conclusion that it must be somewhat true.

What do you think? Is Jordin Sparks my celebrity twin?

Photo Credit: StyleBistro.com

12 Responses to “Question of the Day: Is Jordin Sparks my Celebrity Twin?”

1. Tasha says:

Ha now that you mention it yes y’all do look a like. I get I look like Kelly Rowland & Gabby Union all the time. Just embrace it… Lol they said you look like someone who isn’t cute
    Tasha recently posted..Schrader Dress
    Tasha recently posted..Schrader Dress

2. Wow! I didnt realize that you looked so much like her. Hair and everything!
    My recent post Behind the Scenes: Mommy & Kids CBWW Fashion Show

3. Carissa says:

Never really thought about it, but in those pictures you do look a lot alike!!!
    My recent post Election Day 2012…

4. Dre Davis says:

Wow, you guys really do look alike! Especially with the side-by-side comparison pics. Yep, she could totally be your celebrity twin.
    My recent post Guest Post: Being You While Doing You

5. Veronica says:

yeah yall do kind of favor lol! never noticed before. I get J. Sparks alot as well.
    My recent post Raven Symone – Look Alikes Part III

6. rocquelleislovely says:

I never thought of it, but now that you mention it and I see the side by side pictures, you two do look alike. You could definitely be related :-).
    My recent post Change Agent

7. Nikell says:

I'd never noticed it before. But, yeah…yall do look alike (^_^)
    My recent post No Expense Spared Part 1 of 2

8. Charee says:

After seeing the comparison… YES!!!! lol
    My recent post Timi and Leslie Diaper Bag

9. Yes! Without question and both of you are gorgeous!

10. Momma Sharon says:

YESSSSSS!! And you have the gorgeous face, figure and photos to prove it!!! I love the comparison pics, really nice!!

11. Iniray Luper says:

Yes!!! I have thought this ever since I started following you :)

12. Danielle says:

It's not spot-on but you both have similar looks. You're both cute as heck!
    My recent post Saturday Morning Obsession: Beaded Bracelets