Style Me Friday: Mixed Medium Leather Sleeve Jacket!

ANA Quilted Faux Leather Jacket (JC Penney, $40) | GAP Shirt (old) | GAP Broken In Straight Khakis ($22) | Old BCBG Pumps (similar, $80) | “Magnate” Handbag c/o JustFab | Classic Oxford Watch c/o Daniel Wellington |

I threw this on yesterday to run a few last minute  errands for the fashion show I’m hosting/styling tomorrow!! (more details in a separate post in about 5 minutes) It’s not like me to post pictures without writing anything, but this morning I really have no time, so have a great weekend and I’ll look forward to rambling on about nothing next week!

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo.

15 Responses to “Style Me Friday: Mixed Medium Leather Sleeve Jacket!”

1. Tasha says:

LOVES this look eboni! You look amazing. I will be recreating this look w my Camo leather jacket! Thankies
    Tasha recently posted..Niteline by Della Roufogali Dress
    Tasha recently posted..Niteline by Della Roufogali Dress

2. Hayat Cattitude says:

Cute look… I like that jacket a lot. I might swing by JCP this wknd to check it out. Can't wait to hear all about the fashion show. Have fun chica!

3. Terry says:

LOVE the trench, pants, and shoes. Great look!

xo,
    Terry

terrys-two-cents.blogspot.com
    My recent post What I Wore Today: 11.1.12

4. Chioma says:

love this re creation! that jacket is bomb! I am on a shopping ban and this is tempting me lol

Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style
    My recent post A Tribe Called…

5. Love!!! The hot pink pants, jacket! Those shoes!

6. That jacket is so cute! I've been wanting a mixed media jacket forever! Hopefully they have it at the JCP near me :)
    <a href="http://loveshushu.com">Shubana</a&gt;
    ♥<a href="http://loveshushu.com"&gt; Love, Shushu</a>.

7. Such a fabulous recreation and you are seriously making me want to buy some Gap pants right now, lol.
    My recent post Notes from the Dressing Room- All in the Fabrics at J.Crew

8. Jeimy Hernandez says:

super cute outfit the pictures are stunning!

9. Melanie says:

Love your recreation!! Loving those pink pants :-)
    Melanie recently posted..Black on Black on Leopard
    Melanie recently posted..Black on Black on Leopard

10. Lovely. I love the jacket!

11. yoyosfashions says:

Love love the whole look!! Must go get that jacket super cute!!

12. Comme-Coco says:

going to purchase this jacket NOW if its still available! Love it…. did you see my mixed medium post?

13. Danielle says:

OMG—I wore a similar outfit to this!!! Down to the leather sleeves, bright colored ankle length pants, and leopard shoes: http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2012/11/bo

You look so cute!!!!
    My recent post Saturday Morning Obsession: Beaded Bracelets

14. Kristina says:

You looks so cute!
    I like your leopard heels!
    My recent post Red Round Neck Cutout Sexy Club Dress

15. […] gift from Daniel Wellington nearly two weeks ago! I’ve shared on Instagram a couple times, and I wore it last week with this outfit, but I hadn’t taken the time to write out a full post about […]