Thanks for Joining Me at Girls Night Out with bebe x Lucky Magazine! {Pictures}

Whew! I’m on a roll today with blog posts. This makes for four in one day!  But, I couldn’t wait to share pics from Girls Night Out at bebe last Thursday – it was a BLAST! And, in case you missed it, here is the winning look that you all voted for me to wear for the evening…good choice, y’all! I was so in love with the sequin pants!  As you can see, I totally switched up the accessories to make the look more “girls night out” friendly.  I went out and  picked up a pair of black and gold dangly earrings and matching necklace.  I also swapped out the black pumps for a pair of clear and gold sandals, added a black and gold clutch, and an embellished head band.

Many thanks to bebe and Lucky Magazine for laying out the red carpet for me and my girls!  Trina, Charee, Jazmine, Tia, and Mimi joined me in a limo which escorted us to bebe at Lenox Square in style!

When we arrived, we enjoyed yummy cupcakes provided by Deborah Dianne Creations, prosecco sparking wine, and lots of other sweet treats.  Most importantly, we all indulged in a lot of fashion, shopping, and girl time! Lol.

I can’t believe Trina didn’t get this hooded fur poncho! SO CUTE!

I was SO excited that three of my bestest friends from college were able to make it out!  It’s crazy how little I see these girls considering that we all moved here to Atlanta from California, and back home we were attached at the hips.  Such is the life of grown-ups, I suppose.

Oh, and the DJ was crackin y’all! Kiwi caught me mid-drop! LOL.

See More Pictures on Facebook…

Until the Next Event…XOXO!

13 Responses to “Thanks for Joining Me at Girls Night Out with bebe x Lucky Magazine! {Pictures}”

1. Jaye Gipson-Curvatude says:

You look gorgeous and it looks like a fab time!

2. Lynn says:

Thanks again for the invite! Had a great time & everyone look great!

3. The event was awesome! Love that outfit! Bebe had some awesome stuff!
    My recent post Girls Night at Bebe Stores with The Fashionista Next Door

4. Charee says:

We had sooooooo much FUN!!!!!!! I am still swooning over those sequin pants! I must get a pair!!!!
    My recent post CBWW + GAP Fashion Show

5. Reana says:

Those pants are so cute…love the look
    Reana recently posted..Fit for a Vet
    Reana recently posted..Fit for a Vet

6. Tasha says:

Super cute. So sad I am not living in Atlanta. Congrats on a great event Eboni
    My recent post Schrader Dress

7. meganzietz says:

girl, shuddup with how hot you look – amazing look
    Xo Megan
    My recent post With Some Sway

8. Eboni, you look amazing!! I want those pants! I wish I could have stopped by. I was down the hall at the Club Monaco event.
    My recent post Introducing the Tacky Christmas Sweater Tee

9. Niurka says:

Oh I love the look Chica! I SO wish I was in Atlanta. There is nothing poppin' in Tampa. :(

Looks like you all had a great time and all of the ladies look great! ;)

My recent post Another Week Closer to Christmas!

10. Let's do it again!! So much fun!!
    My recent post Just not that into you

11. Love your sequins pants! I love sequins!!!
    *Besos* http://www.cmichellestyles.com

12. gary says:

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just nice and i can assume you are an

expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab

your feed to keep updated with forthcoming

post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.
    gary recently posted..gary