Plaid Perfection (+ The Limited is My New Spot!)

Ladies, have you stopped into The Limited lately?? I honestly haven’t shopped there consistently in years.  I stop in from time to time, but I wouldn’t call it my go-to…until now! Lately, it’s been my spot!  They have so much cute, on-trend stuff, and they’ve been having some amazing sales and coupons.  Not sure how long the sale is running, and also  not sure if is the same online, but as of yesterday in-store, all sale stuff was an additional 40% off the sale price, all sweaters were 50% off, and everything else was 40% off! Ummmm, seriously?!

So,  you may recall from my pre-holiday haul video that I bought these jeans at 50% off, which brought them to $40.  Plaid jeans were on my winter wish list, and these were a great fit and a great price.  I am very happy with them!  The top is also from The Limited, and I bought it online during their Black Friday sale.  At only $11, it is a steal.  I love the t-shirt fit with the edgy leather panel. It’s a perfect go-with-anything piece.

The Limited Top and Jeans | Old Sweater via Marshall’s | “Donisha” Boots and “Magnate” Tote c/o JustFab

….and here is a round up everything else I’ve bought from The Limited over the last month.

Thanks for stopping by!! XOXO.

19 Responses to “Plaid Perfection (+ The Limited is My New Spot!)”

I love The Limited! They are budget friendly, good quality, and curvy girl friendly. Love the look!
    My recent post Black & White Chic

2. You look great Eb! Love the pants and the way you stlyed them!

My recent post Comfort Chic: Green and Navy

3. Dr. Reginia says:

That red lip is amazing. Love the plaid and leopard accessory.

The Limited has been a favorite of mine for some time. I love how they have fun and work related items.
    My recent post Music Review Monday – "Whatever" – Jill Scott

4. Umm… yeah, going to get that shirt you have on and the skirt!
    My recent post Cirque du Soleil TOTEM

5. Oh. Em. Gee. I love the Limited even though most of what I have from them is thrifted. I looooooove these plaid jeans girl!
    My recent post Red Ball

6. Chioma says:

i love this look Eboni! it’s perfect for the holidays and you got some great deals :)

Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style
    Chioma recently posted..Emerald
    Chioma recently posted..Emerald

7. Carmesha says:

The Limited has had some great sales and coupons since Thanksgiving! In the past couple of weeks I’ve bought a blazer, a bag, a faux leather jacket, pants…wow I’ve bought way too much lol!

8. meganzietz says:

you look smokin'!
    Xo Megan, http://www.TfDiaries.com
    My recent post Arcadia

9. I've got that same top ;) I love how comfortable it is!
    and my most recent post is featuring tartan pants too :P

10. jeimy says:

gorgeous honey love the entire look!

11. bunnymysweet says:

If you have a student ID they will let you use it on the sale promo!!! I love buying stuff for cheap there!
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”) http://www.bunnymysweet.com/
    My recent post Black Gold & Green -might as well throw a little leopard in there too

12. Melanie says:

Oh girl I love those pants!!! Great sweater & top!

xoxo
    Melanie
    My recent post Chanel-esque

13. Your hair looks REALLY good. So fluffy. Have you put some kind of hair campaign on your vision board, yet? I think that needs to happen. #JusSayin'

And if The Limited is making t-shirts with leather paneling, I need to check it out. I didn't know they were so current.

14. Marquita C. says:

Yes! The Limited is the best! I've been shopping there for years (all the way back to the Limited 2 days)! :-)

15. What a cute look! At first I thought you were wearing slacks. Ooh I want those jeans.

16. The Limited has been a go-to for me for years. I can always find great pieces at great prices there.
    My recent post Game Day Glam – Women’s Jerseys