Style Me Friday: Leather Pants {It’s a Link Up!}

Happy Friday, lovies!!  So, we made it through another week, and it’s time for a second attempt at a Style Me Friday link up.  I’m crossing my fingers and toes that I won’t be the only person linking up this time. Lol!!! This week’s Style Me Friday submission comes from my girl Dee Dee a.k.a.  Miss Foodie Fab via Pinterest!  Dee Dee knows my closet well…she says she thought of me when she saw the utility vest.  But, you all know what my eyes zeroed in on when I saw this look — THE LEATHER PANTS!  I’ve been itching to break them out, and this was all the motivation I needed.  I love the idea of edgy and sassy on the bottom, and just chillin on top with a cozy sweater and utility vest.  Juxtaposition is my favorite fashion game, so this was right up my alley…as you can probably tell!

Inspiration Photo via Penny Pincher Fashion

Old Navy Vest (old) | Mossimo Sweater (old) | Express Pants via eBay | Zara Ankle Boots (similar, $130) | Coach bag c/o Tanger Outlets

Umm, can you guys believe I got these boots for $50 on Black Friday online at Zara?  They are HOT.com!  And, the funny thing is I just happened to log on, not even thinking they’d be running a sale, and there they were! I went back the next day to send the link to someone, and of course they were gone! They were regularly priced at $160, so at $50 I am one happy camper!

Now, it’s your turn! Link up your Style Me Friday recreations below!

**Submit looks for next week’s Style Me Friday via email, facebook, twitter, or Pinterest**

23 Responses to “Style Me Friday: Leather Pants {It’s a Link Up!}”

1. Chica Fashion says:

Love it! You look great as always :) the hair is looking fab after the cut!

2. Tasha says:

You did a great job w this look! I’m totally wanting your vest! I need to find a jacket & just cut off the sleeves… Lol
    Tasha recently posted..Life As An Entrepreneur: Open Dialogue
    Tasha recently posted..Life As An Entrepreneur: Open Dialogue

3. yoyosfashions says:

Great look you nail it!! Love the boots!!

4. LOVE! Leather is my favourite! You look great lady, and rocking those leather pants! Great outfit! xx/Madison
    My recent post Rugged-Chic: Knowing Comfort

5. jasmine says:

this is the perfect example of bloggers influencing others…your inspiration is also a blogger {http://www.pennypincherfashion.com/} you kill't it…i am loving those leather pants too..i've never tried any…maybe you (blogger) have inspired me!! (blogger)! …lol
    My recent post {the commentary :: blogger breaks, nail polish dreams & sleep}

6. Oooooooh!!!! Last time I didn't have anything in my closet for Style Me Friday (boo!!!) but I happen to have all of this this time! I'm gonna have to link up. Those boots are insanely hot. You got a great deal my friend!
    My recent post Threesome Thursdays–Mullet Skirt

7. Melanie says:

Love this look!! The necklace & bag are perfect accessories! Oh & your hair is AMAZING!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

xoxo
    Melanie
    My recent post 'Oxblood' Peplum

8. You kilt it. No offense to Pinny Pincher, but your interpretation is wayyyyy better! Werk!

9. Charee says:

Love this look on youu Eb. Those BOOTS though!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!! I love those kinda sales!
    My recent post Style Me Friday + Fashionista Next Door

10. meganzietz says:

i love yours more, gorgeous
    Xo Megan, http://www.TfDiaries.com
    My recent post 5 Ways To Wear A White T-Shirt

11. Jazmine says:

Hit pants! And omg I’ve been eyeing those boots waiting for them to go on sale for a month. I’m sick right now. What was I thinking to not go check on Black Friday.
    Jazmine recently posted..Cream Crochet
    Jazmine recently posted..Cream Crochet

12. Yvette says:

Ooooh, I want those pants.

13. jessj says:

I LOVE these boots. Target is doing the metallic toe thing with their pumps and I was tempted but I'm weird about shoes…are the ones from Zara comfy??
    My recent post Sixty something days…

14. Love this look, would wear your outfit from head to toe! Great job!! I linked up a leather on the bottom outfit as well, that I just happened to wear this friday before seeing this :) I didn't have an inspiration photo but I think it still goes with your theme :)
    My recent post Francy Answers: How Do I Style This Edition

15. Lynn says:

I love this look, I actually had items to recreat it also, but due to recent knee surgery I can't participate :(( bummer. Hopefully I will be back to my normal self and I'm gonna participate . Keep up the great fashion!! Loves to all .

16. Carsedra says:

Great re-creation!! Ok now I am swooning over those Zara boots, they are too fab!!!

Carsedra of:

17. […] Monday!! I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! I am happy to say that last week’s Style Me Friday linkup was a success. We had six fly ladies join in the fun! Yaaaay! It’s not late to link up for […]

18. Timmera says:

Cute cute cute! Love everything about this, your interpretation is bangin! That cut did amazing things for the shape of your hair, just gorgeous!

19. Liz says:

Just subscribed to your blog today when I got your What the Frock? email. I love your style and this outfit is fantastic! Better than the original version, in my opinion =)