DMX – How’s It Goin’ Down (Super Random…This Used to Be My JAM!!!}

Ummm, I realize this is super random, but this used to be my SONG! and I just figured I’d share. Lol!  It’s just too bad y’all can’t see me wrapping into my air mic right now!! I’m having a full concert.  (I actually wanna start sharing more music…although my musical selections are likely to be quite random and OLD!)

Also, can anyone identify the brand of jeans the girls is wearing in this video? LOL!!! I know…so random! But, me and a friend at my job have been trying to remember…it was a big brand in the late 90′s…

Oh! And did y’all peep Eve in the fire hydrant scene?!

Okay, let me get back to work now..

the-fashionista-next-door-blog

10 Responses to “DMX – How’s It Goin’ Down (Super Random…This Used to Be My JAM!!!}”

1. Elle says:

I used to love this song too! The jeans look like they might be Sergio Valente's.

• omg YEEEEEEEEES!!! They were Sergio Valente!!! You have no idea how much a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. My co-worker and I have been trying to figure that out for like 6 months! Lol

2. Girrrrl, that is still my song! That intro though. I still have to do the intro in my NYC accent every time.

3. Bobbie says:

I love, love DMX and this was my favorite song….and I still listen to it. :)
    Bobbie recently posted..Weigh-In Wednesdays: My Starting Weight
    Bobbie recently posted..Weigh-In Wednesdays: My Starting Weight

4. Bobbie says:

I love, love DMX and this was my favorite song….and I still listen to it. :).
    Bobbie recently posted..Weigh-In Wednesdays: My Starting Weight
    Bobbie recently posted..Weigh-In Wednesdays: My Starting Weight

5. Lexy says:

yeeeeeees! MY ISH!!!!! I needed to see Faith in this video though! I remember being pissed when it first came out! LOL!!!
    My recent post Pink Peplum

6. This is my JAM!!! I think those are Sergio Valente' I had several pair! I thought I was cute! LOL!
    My recent post Bands Will Make Her Dance! #HBOB2013

7. Charee says:

YESSSS!! This is still the jam!!! My daughter looks at me crazy when I breakout the old school songs on my iPod in the car! Hahahaha
    My recent post Laundry by Shelli Segal Preview

8. Anonymous says:

OMG I STILL love this song, it sparks a nostalgia and really reminds me of the 90's #GREATYEAR.
    The jeans are Sergio.