I Had a Photo Shoot in the Fitting Room at Marshalls!

I hate when the day gets away from me, and I just don’t have time to take pictures! That’s exactly what happened to me on Sunday.   I got up and out of the house for brunch with no time to take pictures, and after brunch I was in such a rush to hit up all the furniture stores that I ran out of daylight. Lol!! But, I loved my outfit Sunday, so I decided to have a little impromptu photo shoot in the fitting room…don’t judge me! Lol!  Wasting an outfit is kind of a blogger sin.

cropped-tweed-coat-faux-leather-skinny-pants-moto-harness-boots-001

Zara Tweed Jacket (on sale in-store at Lenox, $30) | Blouse via Marshall’s (recent, similar $20) | ASOS Faux Leather Pants ($53)| Sole Society “Martina” Boots (Fall 2011) | “Arrival” Satchel c/o JustFab

cropped-tweed-coat-faux-leather-skinny-pants-moto-harness-boots-005 cropped-tweed-coat-faux-leather-skinny-pants-moto-harness-boots-006 cropped-tweed-coat-faux-leather-skinny-pants-moto-harness-boots-002

Unfortunately, I had already changed into my shopping shoes by the time, I took these pictures, but I started my day off with these babies…

shoemint-danielle-zara-tweed-jacket

Admit it…who’s had a fitting room photo shoot? Lol!!!

the-fashionista-next-door-blog

18 Responses to “I Had a Photo Shoot in the Fitting Room at Marshalls!”

Glad you shared the look, it's super cute and the mix is cool. Those shoes though, bangin'!
    My recent post ReWorked Vintage

2. Arteresa Lynn says:

I sure have! However, I never thought about posting the photo shoot…great idea!

ArteresaLynn.com

3. LOVE the look! Those shoes are fab!

4. Tammie says:

Moi…plenty of times
    Tammie recently posted..Emerald …
    Tammie recently posted..Emerald …

5. You're so right, you can never waste a good outfit :) I love the pants and blazer!!
    My recent post Spring 2013 Trend – Black & White

6. LOL look at you. You look super cute, and I am in love with that jacket!
    My recent post London’s Best Street Styles During Fashion Week!

7. never had a fitting room photoshoot before, but you did that! Those shoe are the business!

8. Curviebirdie says:

never had a fitting room photoshoot before, but you did that! Those shoe are the business!_ _www.curviebirdie.com

9. Jazmine Jade says:

Girl I always take pics in the fitting room, lol! And yes that outfit was tooo cute to waste!
    My recent post Win a G from Just Fab!!

10. Super cute idea! The pics turned out great and sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do, lol. Love that jacket paired with the striped blouse. Fab!
    My recent post Outfit: Ridiculously Draped Mini

11. jemappelleshen says:

love love love it! your outfit is so cute! the pattern on pattern is giving me life over here!

jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

online vintage boutique
    thriftandthecity.com or etsy.com/ofthetraveling

12. Hahaha. You look so pretty! I like the mix of prints and colors. Such a fab blazer! :)

13. joyandsunshine says:

HA at "blogger sin"! It's so true: bloggers get those outfit pics in no matter what! Truthfully, this is the best fitting room photo shoot I've seen; you and your outfit look super cute :-)
    My recent post 2 Ways to Wear Mini Skirts in Cooler Weather

14. Charee says:

hahahhha, Too funny but you are sooo right girl. We HATE to waste an outfit!! LMBO!!! Love the outfit, especially those boots. I need a nice, cute, flat boot to wear when I am out with Baby M.
    My recent post Lavanila Healthy Baby {Review}

15. Jen says:

lol The lighting is always perfect in the fitting room!!

Jen
    My recent post OUTFIT: That Green Trend…with a scarf

16. Danielle says:

LOL—you are a mess! I wanted to pick up those tissues on the floor in the fitting room!!! But the lighting in there was great and you looked super cute :)
    My recent post It’s ALL güd

17. Shea says:

I agree with wasting an outfit being a sin! Good thing us bloggers always have a camera on us. Lol.
    My recent post Paisley Pencil Skirt

18. Channing says:

LOL! You are the cutest! I love those boots with the leggings, so hot.
    My recent post Carrie and the City