Red. Spiked. Booties.

Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend! How about that Super Bowl halftime show? I mean, the game was good, especially the second half….after the 30 minute power outage (what was that all about?! Lol)…but that halftime show gave me all kinds of life! My only complaint was it was too damn short. I needed Bey to sing like 5 more songs minimum!  Anyway, I just wanted to stop in really quickly to share what I wore to see Marcus Samuelsson at Macy’s this weekend.  More details and recipes to come!

zara-red-spiked-booties

Ann Taylor Blazer (thrifted, similar) | Zara Striped Shirt | Old Nameless Boyfriend Jeans  (similar) | Zara Booties | “Magnate” Tote c/o JustFab | Lady Oxford Watch c/o Daniel Wellington

So, I bought these boots during the Zara end-of-season sale, and I actually shamelessly copied Danielle because she bought them first.  I originally saw them, loved them, and passed on them because I didn’t know what I was going to wear them with.  (Since when has that ever stopped me from buying a pair of shoes before? I was clearly trying to be more responsible.)  But, every time I came back to Zara’s site (to torture myself, no doubt), there they were calling me name.  So, I finally went ahead and bought them…and of course, I have no regrets.  When they arrived, I was on my way to my conference, so I couldn’t wear them right away, but this weekend was my first venture out into the real world again, and I was determined to break ‘em in!

When was the last time you passed on something, and came back for it because you couldn’t stop thinking about it?

the-fashionista-next-door-blog

9 Responses to “Red. Spiked. Booties.”

1. Love the boots and the entire look! We're OOTD twins :-)

Roni
    My recent post Preppy Casual

2. tasha says:

You look super cute! love this look from head to toe. You're curls are really popping! Get it Eboni!!
    My recent post DIY Customize Valentine’s Day

3. Cramel says:

Girl, I don't regret your decision either! Love. Those. BOOTS!!!
    My recent post Happy New Year: Closet Clean Out and Organization

4. meganzietz says:

those shoes!
    My recent post With a Knit Hat

5. Menanie Smith says:

I did it Saturday while thrifting. Thought about these plaid pants all night. Went back Sunday to buy :-)

6. glossedmimi says:

I do it often. Then wake up at the crack of dawn the next day hoping that they are still there!
    My recent post Shutterfly Deals

7. Ha! love that these jeans are Old and names…those are the besets! I'm still trying to find me a pair of baggy boyfriend jeans that I like and that fit my BE-hind! They'll be baggy through the knee down and slight skinny jeans from the thigh up! And if I go up a size, the waist is hitting my thighs… May just have to alter a pair…

These shoes, IDK why you even thought twice. You knew you were going to figure out how to WERK these in!!

LoveN it!

Kay http://www.lovenwright.blogspot.com
    My recent post 50 Piece Wardrobe: Emerald Eyes

8. Such a cute look! I love red white and blue together. Such a chic look. I love the blazer
    My recent post Red

9. MJ says:

You got to see Marcus? I'm so jealous! LOL.

Those are super cute shoes. I would've went back for them too. There's a Micheal Kors bag that I drool over every time I see it. Just waiting to get Micheal Kors kinda money so I can go back and get it. :)
    My recent post Beauty Look of The Day: I’m Your Wing Man