Because I Have a Thing for Studs.

So, this post is really all about these studded sandals I scored at H&M.  Aren’t they sooooo cute?  Normally this style of heel wouldn’t be my thing, but these just work…and they’re so freakin’ comfortable.  I might as well be wearing flats…except flats aren’t that comfortable…so I guess that would make these better than flats.  (Pardon me while I talk in circles.)

What to Wear with Leather Shorts | The Fashionista Next Door H&M Studded Strappy Sandals | The Fashionista Next Door

Now that we’ve gotten past the shoes…Lol! This is the second post in my series with H&M as your 50 States of Fashion Georgia Ambassador.  I’m just checking in to 1) show you my latest finds from H&M and 2) make sure you’ve taken a moment to enter the 50 States of Fashion Instagram contest for a chance to win up to $1000 gift card and a trip to NYC during fashion week.  If you missed my last post with all the rules for entering, you can check it out here.

H&M Chunky Loose Knit Sweater | The Fashionista Next Door

My Sweater is also from H&M.   Fab looked at me like I was crazy for wearing a sweater…in Atlanta…in the summer.  But, this is actually the perfect summer sweater because of the open weave.  Y’all know I like a little undercover sassy, so instead of wearing it over a cami, I just threw on a cute polka dot brassiere (sssssh!), and called it a day!  So, I couldn’t find this particular sweater online anymore, but I love this one for only $19.95 and the pattern on this one is awesome for only $29.95.

Revlon "Violet Frenzy" | The Fashionista Next Door

Sandals and Sweater c/o H&M

What to Wear with Leather Shorts | The Fashionista Next Door

Lips: Revlon “Violet Frenzy” | Ring: Sole Society

Leather Shorts | The Fashionista Next Door H&M Strappy Studded Sandals | The Fashionista Next Door What to Wear with Leather Shorts | The Fashionista Next Door hm-studded-strappy-sandals-009 Zara Suede Mini Bucket Bag | The Fashionista Next Door

Thanks for stopping by! XOXO.

**Don’t forget to enter the 50 States of Fashion Contest on Instagram for a chance to win a $1000 H&M gift card AND a trip to NYC during fashion week!**

the-fashionista-next-door-blog

Photos by Arianna Elizabeth Photography

17 Responses to “Because I Have a Thing for Studs.”

1. tasha says:

You look great! Really love your necklace. Can we talk about how long your hair has gotten. It even looks thicker. I think its time for a blog update on your hair =)

still sad about not getting those shorts
    My recent post Ruth Norman New York Caftan

2. Iky Dafeamepkor says:

I have those sandals and I love them!!! Cute look!!

3. ikedela says:

Cute look!! I have those sandals and love them too!

4. CodeOverdressed says:

Those sandals are super fab, love them! The mix of textures is so cool here, perfect transitional look!

Cee. ♥ http://codeoverdressed.blogspot.com

5. Cute cute cute! I love the sandals and that sweater is so fun. Funny, I did the same thing in the sweater I am wearing in my post today. That is one great thing about being so flat (me, not you)–if I wear nothing under my sweater, no one will probably notice ;-)
    My recent post Thursday Mixer (on a Wednesday)–Mint Sweater

6. This looks so cute those shorts are definitely a favorite
    My recent post Co-hosting Mom's #MondayMingle

7. KeeKee says:

This outfit is too cute and I LOVE the sandals!

8. 7eventh Letter says:

Those sandals look so cute on you. This is such a cute look!!! I entered the contest thanks to you.

7eventh Letter

My recent post Girly Girl

9. They are sooooo comfortable. I love them, too! and THANK YOU!

That necklace is awesome.
    My recent post Quad Colors

11. You look amazing like always and love this entire look. great sandals!
    My recent post Today's Look: Color Blocking

12. meganzietz says:

i need this look – head to toe
    My recent post Bold and Bright

13. Carsedra McKoy says:

This outfit is really cute, especially those shoes!!

Carsedra McKoy http://www.embracingtherealme.com http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

14. Danielle says:

SO FREAKING CUTE!
    My recent post Weekend Outfit Idea

15. […] Fashionista Next Door is right on trend for the season! I was inspired when I read her post last week. She rocked the leather and cable knit sweater to sweeeeet perfection. Cutie […]

16. Jackie says:

There's a it of space where my heel is. Should I ship them back and get the 38 instead of the 39 or was yours like that too?