Manicure Monday: Julep “Bette”

You may have noticed that I am currently obsessed with purple.   Purple is a favorite color for a LOT of people, but to be honest, I’ve never really understood the hype.  I’ve never worn much purple, or been compelled to buy a ton of purple stuff.   It’s a pretty color, but definitely not my favorite….until now! It’s like the beauty of the color just all the sudden hit me, and now I want purple everything! Weird, right?  You know I’ve been hunting for the perfect purple lippie (and I think I found it…stay tuned for swatches), and for the second time this month I’m rocking a pretty purple manicure courtesy of Julep “Bette.”

“Bette” Neon Creme | Julep

$11.20 members, $14 non-members

Julep is describing the color as an electric neon purple crème.  I think it’s a bit deeper than what I would generally categorize as neon, but it does have a brightness to it that sets it apart from other purples.  Overall, I love the color, and I think you’ll be seeing quite a bit of it this fall!

What’s on your nails this week?

signature

**Linking up to The Nail Files!**

10 Responses to “Manicure Monday: Julep “Bette””

1. ChicTrends says:

Such a lovely shade, love it! x

2. daydreamingbeauty says:

What a gorgeous color!!

3. I seriously don't even know what to comment on first! I love the purple polish (it's a great warm purple), your ring is AH-MAY-ZING and the photo is bananas!! I'm digging the whole she-bang, girl. Haha! Thanks for linking up! :)
    My recent post The Nail Files: Back-To-School Video Tutorial

4. Tori says:

That shade is wonderful. Wait for it, I've never used Julep nail polish! LOL I might have to try for a Manicure Monday

5. tobnatural says:

Purple has been my fave color for yeeeaars! So much so that my wedding colors were varying shades of purple. However, most recently, I've come to love teal and coral VERY much. This deep purple is rekindling my love. :-)
    My recent post The Eleventh Hour… Literally!

6. Rhonda says:

Nice on your skin tone! I have so many Julep colors.. I may rock one this weekend!
    My recent post You Want Frizz- Free?- Kenra Smoothing Treatment Review

7. Toni says:

Pretty polish color. I fell in love with purple a few years ago. Teal has always been my fave; I also like shades of coral.

8. Keila says:

If you're still looking for a purple berry color lippie, Milani's "Sangria" is a pretty good one. Its beautiful!