American Woman

Guess what day it is? Ahh come on, y’all….I know you can hear me.  Lol! Does anybody else crack up when they see that commercial? No, just me? Well, it’s HUMP DAY!!! and I share the camel’s excitement because so far, this week has been the week from hell, and I’m just ready for it to be over, so let’s get past this hump and coast in to Friday, why don’t we?

How to Wear a Leather Moto Jacket | The Fashionista Next Door

Anyway, I had been eyeing this spot with an American flag painted rolling security door for months now.  Every time I passed by it, I’d think to myself, that would be such an awesome spot to take phtotos!  And, this weekend, it finally happened…and I was right, the good ol’ stars and stripes make for a beautiful backdrop, right?

What to Wear with Boyfriend Jeans | The Fashionista Next Door

So, I’ve added yet another pair of boyfriend jeans to my collection…but, you guys, I think these are The Ones.  Like, that perfect fit that you search for high and low, and can never seem to find…until you stop looking, of course…and then, like magic…they just appear.  Well, that’s exactly what happened here.  Danielle and I walked into GAP, and perused the sale section, I picked up a handful of other things and looked right past these jeans….until Danielle brought them to my attention, because she wanted to try them on.  I looked at them and said “Hmmm, I’ve never tried Gap’s original fit jeans” and she replied, “Oh! You should try them on…I feel like sometimes their original fit jeans fit better than their boyfriend jeans.”  So, of course I grabbed a pair and hot damn! They were perfect.  And, even better, they were on sale with an additional 30% off the sale price! #Score (Oh, and they also have a button fly…I loooooove button fly jeans…there is just something about the fit and construction of jeans with a button fly…they are ummm…just better.)

How to Wear Boyfriend Jeans | The Fashionista Next Door

H&M Faux Leather Moto Jacket ($50) | License Camo Burnout Tee ($12, Target) | GAP Women’s Original Fit Jeans (try in store) | Merona Leopard Print Belt ($17, Target) | ShoeDazzle ‘Delaney’ Pumps ($40) | BaubleBar ‘Maharaja Fringe Strand’ Necklace, $46 | H&M Eagle Necklace (check in store or try this one or this one) |  Zara Studded Satchel (similar at NY & Company, only $55)  | Guess Stud Earrings (part of a 3-piece set, on sale for $20!) | Lips: MAC ‘Riri Woo’

How to Wear a Leather Moto Jacket | The Fashionista Next Door

Before I go, I want to introduce you guys to Colby Holiday, a new photographer (and friend) that has recently joined the TFND team.  I’ve said it before…I am just so blessed to have met so many people who see what I’m doing here on TFND and want to be a part of it!!  So, anyway welcome to the team, Colby!!!  (Side Note: Can we just talk about how much I love the name Colby Holiday???  So classic, right?)

How to Wear a Leather Moto Jacket | The Fashionista Next Door MAC Riri Woo | The Fashionista Next Door ShoeDazzle Delaney Pumps | The Fashionista Next Door Camo + Leopard | The Fashionista Next Door The Fashionista Next Door Blog ShoeDazzle Delaney Pumps | The Fashionista Next Door Camo Tee | The Fashionista Next Door

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo.

Photos by Colby Holiday

22 Responses to “American Woman”

1. Danielle says:

You look SO fab! Those original fits are amazing!!!! Love the style of these photos :)
    Danielle recently posted..The Too Faced Holiday Palette That MUST Be on Your Shopping Lists

2. Citizen Bella Q says:

Classic bad girl look- looking so damn good! Nice stylin' sis.

Rocking look! I love it.

4. Aracely says:

Love the jeans! I'm been looking for a new pair of boyfriend jeans, thanks for the rec. Your lipstick is amazing, I've been trying to wear more color on my lips instead of my go to neutral.
    My recent post Wear Leather to Work

5. Nic James says:

Great outfit! I love the jeans and the leopard belt is a nice touch!

~Whitney
    whitneynicjames.com

6. Timmera says:

That lipstick! LOOOOOOVE!

7. JustPorsh says:

Lovely outfit.
    JustPorsh recently posted..SPIKES N BLUE
    JustPorsh recently posted..SPIKES N BLUE

8. Corie says:

Super cute Eboni! and what the perfect background!
    My recent post Heart and Soul

9. Mo Mo says:

That background is nice! I need a photographer like yours. ;-) Nice photos.
    My recent post DIY: Leather Sleeves

10. Berty Morales says:

Fabulous like always Miss Eboni. Also loving the pictures as well.

11. Shawnte says:

I love everything about this look!!! the details in the leopard belt and leopard shoes are gorgeous

12. These pics are GORGE doll!! Love the entire look from head to toe…..and YES I am on shoedazzle.com right now seeing if they have my size in those pumps! uggggh

P.S. That lippie is MAJOR girl, you know I LOVE a great lippie moment ;-)
    My recent post How to Wear the Plaid Trend: Naja Diamond Style

13. CodeOverdressed says:

Oh this look is so cool and fun! Each piece is so different yet they all mix in so perfectly, you have such a lovely smile!

Cee. ♥ http://codeoverdressed.blogspot.com

My recent post Geek T

14. Thanks for posting this!

15. Phoenix says:

I love this looks, how it's all pull together. I do have one question for ya. Since you normally give us where you could find the outfits or similar look if it's no longer available. Can you do the same for the shoes. I know you swear a lot of shoe dazzle and they look fantastic but it doesn't work for my feet.

16. jeimy says:

gorgggggggggggggggggggggg!!

17. iesha says:

ooooooo love the background! goes great with that lip color.

xoxo

18. Marilyn Reed says:

Hey cousin…you look beautiful

19. I have these jeans from Gap as well and I’ve worn them out! They are perfection! You look great! I adore everything about this look from the relaxed styling of your bf jeans to your lipstick! Great post
    The Seventh District recently posted..The Nail Files: Mischo Beauty Luxury Nail Lacquer