Hidden Treasures…

I bought this pretty scarf print blouse over a year ago, and forgot all about. SMH.  I have been slowly cleaning out my closet over the last few months, and finding quite a few lost hidden treasures along the way.

scarf-print-blouse-IMG_5920

Speaking of cleaning out my closet, I discovered that Buffalo Exchange,  my FAVE shop to sell my unwanted (but still super cute) clothes and shoes, has made its way to Atlanta.  I used to sell clothes at Buffalo Exchange in Long Beach pretty much every season, but when I first moved to Atlanta, I was sad to learn that they didn’t have any locations here.   I had really thought about it since then, but my girl Lexi called me a couple months ago from their new Atlanta location, and I was like “WHAT!! There’s a Buffalo Exchange in Atlanta now? It’s on and poppin!”  So, I’ve made two trips in the last couple months and sold three big bags of clothes and shoes for about $250.  Not bad at all for a bunch of stuff I just wasn’t wearing anymore, right?  Since the Atlanta location is pretty new, they are definitely looking for some repeat stylish sellers, so if you’ve got a bunch of on-trend pieces that you’re just not wearing anymore, head on down and see what you can get for them.

scarf-print-blouse-IMG_5917 scarf-print-blouse-IMG_5927 scarf-print-blouse-IMG_5912 scarf-print-blouse-IMG_5914 scarf-print-blouse-IMG_5929

9 Responses to “Hidden Treasures…”

1. Omora says:

Love The Color Combo and Accessories. I gotta find a Buffalo Exchange near me.
    My recent post Mamanista Fridays

2. Candice says:

I love this look, and the shoes are simply fierce!
    My recent post Crazy about stripes/ M6886

3. Berty Morales says:

Eboni, that is a gorgeous top and I am adoring the shoes!

4. You look fabulous Eb! I frequently sell and consign myself and have done well!

5. JustPorsh says:

Great looking top. Love!

You look great!

I have recent post titled ‘Hidden Treasures’ n I smiled when I saw this. :D
    JustPorsh recently posted..SWITCH
    JustPorsh recently posted..SWITCH

6. Audrey says:

but where is the outfit breakdown?! where are those shoes from?!!

• LOL these shoes are suuuuuper old! Actually, everything I'm wearing is old, so I didn't do a an outfit breakdown for this one, but there are similar pieces in the widget at the bottom of the post.

7. I love that top and those shoes are HOT! I love them, but I typically don't wear heels quite that high. You look really cute.
    My recent post Herringbone (LV's LA)

Great heels.