Channel your inner June Ambrose because for Style Me Friday, you’re the stylist! Here’s how it works — each week, you’ll have an opportunity to submit a look to be used as the inspiration for our weekly Style Me Friday link up. I’ll post the inspiration on Friday, and we’ll all come back to link up our recreations the following Friday. Super easy, right? Your submission can be a look you saw on another blog, a celebrity look, or something from a retail Look Book…as long as there is a picture, you can submit it!
Instructions for submitting looks and linking up on Fridays are below.
How to Submit a Look
Submit Style Me Friday looks via Pinterest
- Join the Style Me Friday Pinterest board by submitting a request here.
- Pin looks from around the web to be considered for Style Me Friday.
Submit Looks by Email
If you are not on Pinterest, you can still submit looks by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Link Up
- Every Friday, I will select and post the Style Me Friday inspiration look that I’ll be recreating next week for the link-up!
- Sometime before the following Friday, you will also recreate the look yourself, and post it on your blog, facebook, instagram, or wherever!*
- On the Friday of the linkup, I will post my Style Me Friday recreation AND host a link up so you can share your recreated version of the look, too!
- *Important* Spread the word about the link up by adding the Style Me Friday badge to within your post and/or on your sidebar (either or is fine!)! You can grab the badge below! (If you are linking up from Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, you won’t be able to use the badge, so I’d just ask that you use hashtag #StyleMeFriday in your post and/or include a link back!)
Or Grab the code below:
<a href=”http://fashionista-next-door.com/category/style-me-friday” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://fashionista-next-door.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/style-me-friday-badge.jpg”></a>